Nothing So Sickening As Listening To...

Crumpy Gunt

David Craig and SSN singing from Ashleys very own hymn sheet.

Craig just said 'ask 40,000 people [about Ashley] and you'll get 40,000 different opinions' Erm, no you wont Mr Craig you complete bell end.

You also know that SSN will be receiving thousands of emails which they'll cherry pick the ones that make Ashley look an all round good egg.

Anyone paying for SKY should seriously think of cancelling their subscription (obviously only if you're as thick as fuck to have one in the first place)

EDIT - Already started. Just read out 5 emails of which 3 were positive. CUNTS.

I dunno, like, you ever heard that Pat Boone album of Metallica songs?

I've heard Rolf Harris doing Led Zeppelins "Stairway To Heaven" though (Seriously. He DID - got to no.7 in the charts)

Craig just said 'ask 40,000 people [about Ashley] and you'll get 40,000 different opinions' Erm, no you wont Mr Craig you complete bell end.

You also know that SSN will be receiving thousands of emails which they'll cherry pick the ones that make Ashley look an all round good egg.

Anyone paying for SKY should seriously think of cancelling their subscription (obviously only if you're as thick as f*** to have one in the first place)

EDIT - Already started. Just read out 5 emails of which 3 were positive. c***s.

When has that worm ever gone out to seek opinions, he just stands there with the local lads bouncing up and down behind him shouting "shearer shearer" .  The rest of the time he is curled up at the bottom of Ashleys feet.

Anyone paying for SKY should seriously think of cancelling their subscription (obviously only if you're as thick as fuck to have one in the first place)

EDIT - Already started. Just read out 5 emails of which 3 were positive. CUNTS.

Or I could, you know, change the channel.

Anyway yeah David Craig is a spineless knob.

I've heard Rolf Harris doing Led Zeppelins "Stairway To Heaven" though (Seriously. He DID - got to no.7 in the charts)

Dolly Parton's version of Stairway is ace and better than Rolf's. So there.

Dolly Parton's version of Stairway is ace and better than Rolf's. So there.

With a pair of bumpers like she's got, "Stairway to Heaven" is more accurate with her !

I also find it sickening when clubs like Liverpool lose a couple of games, have one or two minor injuries, and all of a sudden its a 'club in crisis' and the place is on the brink of meltdown. Then the next week they go and qualify from their Champions League group or beat Man Utd etc. Its fucking sickening.

Try being us...

The BBC are the same sometimes mind.

This is why so many people were happy to see us go down and believe we're all deluded and that we'd all rather lose 4-3 than win 1-0.

Look at the 606 quote the BBC have cherry-picked:

606: DEBATE

I feel sorry for Ashley, despite putting huge sums of cash into the club all he ever gets is whingeing in his ears.

:facepalm:

I understand this was probably posted by some 13-year old Liverpool or Man United fan but to post it as the fan's quote and slap it on an article on the main page is just embarrassing.

This is why so many people were happy to see us go down and believe we're all deluded and that we'd all rather lose 4-3 than win 1-0.

I feel sorry for Ashley, despite putting huge sums of cash into the club all he ever gets is whingeing in his ears.

I understand this was probably posted by some 13-year old Liverpool or Man United fan but to post it as the fan's quote and slap it on an article on the main page is just embarrassing.

Fuckin hell. That's an attitude some of my Liverpool and Man Utd mates share. Its fucking embarrassing.

Fuckin hell. That's an attitude some of my Liverpool and Man Utd mates share. Its f***ing embarrassing.

Hypocrisy runs riot with many fans

Everton fans are actually WORSE in this regard than either those mentioned.

But considering both Liverpool and Man U fans have attacked their owners - WHILE WINNING THINGS - and NOT being relegated - it's a bit rich coming from their gloryhuntrer supporters.

aye, the 'deluded geordie' myth is wearing a bit thin too.

we're all 'deluded' in wanting:

a) to have had a full time manager in charge

b) to know if the club is being sold or not

c) our stadium of 117 years to keep it's name

and yet we (the fans) are still the bad guys, demanding too much

I spent most of the season trying to convince my mates (Spurs, West Ham, Liverpool, Man U, Arsenal fans etc) that we were in a relegation dogfight. Each of them kept telling me to relax, that the toon were too good to go down and it would all be fine.

And when we got relegated? They said "you lot thought you were too good"!

The only ones who knew even at christmas we could go down was us, and we were the only ones saying it as well. Funny how people rewrite history.

Having said that, they seem to realise now that Ashley is extremely bad news - I haven't met anyone who would stick up for the guy now.

I spent most of the season trying to convince my mates (Spurs, West Ham, Liverpool, Man U, Arsenal fans etc) that we were in a relegation dogfight. Each of them kept telling me to relax, that the toon were too good to go down and it would all be fine.

And when we got relegated? They said "you lot thought you were too good to go down"!

The only ones who knew even at christmas we could go down was us, and we were the only ones saying it as well. Funny how people rewrite history.

Aye. I must admit the Liverpool match in December was when I really thought we were in with a very good chance of going down.

And when we got relegated? They said "you lot thought you were too good to go down"!

Aye. I must admit the Liverpool match in December was when I really thought we were in with a very good chance of going down.

That was the only home match I managed last season due to moving to the other end of the country and being perennially skint.  My next home match?  Peterborough at home...

Had quite a heated discussion last night about Dennis Wise, Ashley and Sky as well as about us being a big club.

We both had very different ideas about the issues, but one thing I do agree with him on, is the fact that SKY only do controversial things to gain more viewers. Which you cannot really blame them for - but they are still cunts.