Disgraceful Manchester United fans

Guest toonlass

Guest toonlass

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/league_cup/8329580.stm

The Football Association is to investigate the crowd trouble that marred Tuesday's Carling Cup match between Barnsley and Manchester United.

After a number of reported incidents the FA is awaiting the reports of an FA crowd control adviser, present at the game, and from referee Chris Foy.

Eight fans were arrested at the match after trouble flared at half-time and two more later at the railway station.

Fans also broke into a kiosk and stole money and food from the shelves.

Police were hit with bottles and eight staff were forced to hide in a store room for 25 minutes when fans forced themselves into the club's catering area.

Stewards on the pitch also had food thrown at them during the disorder with one police officer suffering a minor facial injury.

United beat the Championship side 2-0 to progress into the quarter-finals of the Carling Cup.

An FA spokesperson said: "There is no place for anti-social or violent behaviour in our game.

"Any culprit found to be involved in these disturbances and identified as such by either the police or clubs should be subject to a lengthy ban from attending football matches."

Barnsley are also launching their own investigation into the violence, accusing Manchester United fans of causing "substantial damage" in the stadium's north stand.

A Barnsley spokesman said: "It's a hell of a mess down there. Doors have been kicked in, tills have been damaged and there's food and drink everywhere.

"It looks like a swamp in one of the bars. A complaint has been made to the police and we will be taking a look at CCTV footage of the incident before we can comment further."

Five of the eight people arrested at the ground were Manchester United supporters and three were from Barnsley.

Two further arrests were made at around 2300 GMT after fans jumped onto railway tracks in a bid to stop the Barnsley to Sheffield train.

Guest toonlass

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/cerkir/_46622467_barnsleykiosk_ap226b.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/cerkir/_46622466_barnsley_ap226b.jpg

Guest Roger Kint

Few cocks sucked on the way home too I heard

Joke's getting a bit s*** now, tbh.

He can only post giving personal abuse, not sure it was particularly funny the first time let alone the 1000th time

Man U fans - every time theres trouble, they blame the opposition or the police, and the media bum-licks them and takes their side.

Guest toonlass

From the BBC

Two men aged 22 and 24 were arrested for public order offences, a 26 year-old-man was arrested for theft and a 32-year-old man was arrested for throwing a missile onto a football pitch with all four from Manchester.

In a separate incident, three Barnsley fans were arrested for running on to the pitch during play.

My mate went n said at half time there was a bit of riot with police hitting them with batons. Also said some of them broke into the kiosk n started pulling themselves pints whilst the workers went n hid in the back

Every club has them.

Fulham don't.

Yes they do, only far less due to their lower crowds.

Five of the eight people arrested at the ground were Manchester United supporters and three were from Barnsley.

Disgraceful Barnsley fans.

What made me laugh was some were from MANCHESTER

Must have been the Barnsley fans !