Yo' Halloween Plans

Keefaz

I'll be sitting up here playing on my Xbox, with the lights off, eating the sweets my mam has bought for the snotty nosed little twats who come begging for them.

I actually hate Halloween, it's the shittest of all. Apart from maybe Bonfire Night.

I'll be sitting up here playing on my Xbox, with the lights off, eating the sweets my mam has bought for the snotty nosed little twats who come begging for them.

I actually hate Halloween, it's the shittest of all. Apart from maybe Bonfire Night.

OMG, you are like me.

Even though I went through a Gothic stage in my life, I still hated Halloween, I've always seen it as a way of kids begging for sweets, and even as a youngster never wetn trick or treating. The only good thing about it, is the sweets I nick that are surposed to be for the kids. Last year was good though, went to the cinema with a friend for an all night movie marathon, would do it again this year if I could find someone to go with.

I will photograph my outfit when it has completed development stage.

I reached completion this morning with the arrival of my red hat. Zissou.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs027.snc3/11446_189983593091_704988091_3925560_785485_n.jpg

Guest lankybellwipe

Sod all! Him, his cousin and his Auntie are quite happy to go tresspassing and begging.

Stay away from mine.  :angry:

Don't you worry Toojforth!! He'll be victimising on the other side of the john reid road, and I'll be on the other side of sobriety!!  O0