112 year old Somalian man marries 17 year old girl.

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Guest lankybellwipe

"My wife is 95 years younger than me... back of the net!"

http://www.filmshaft.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/alan-partridge.jpg

:lol: :lol:

"Jackanackanory!"

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Yeah buddy. Like Groucho Marx said, 'I have millions of dollars, and I've give it all away for one last erection.'

Mr Dore said he and his bride - who is young enough to be his great-great-grand-daughter - were from the same village in Somalia and that he had waited for her to grow up to propose.

That not a little sick?

Not really, sick would have been not waiting - about 5 years ago.

Mr Dore said he and his bride - who is young enough to be his great-great-grand-daughter - were from the same village in Somalia and that he had waited for her to grow up to propose.

That not a little sick?

Grooming is just the dating of the 21st Century, tbh.

They're geet daft cunts the Somalians like. If their not swashbuckling Pirates kidnapping folk their marrying people 105 Years their junior.

http://i37.tinypic.com/iodyqe.jpg

Dosent look 112 year old either. Somalian Daft cunt.

Canny hoody that like.

Backwards c***s.

You think he's backwards man? I want to be backwards like this guy, man! He survived 112 years in Somalia. God damn Somalia! That place has been in a state of perpetual war and oppression for God knows how long. (The 112 year old also probaly knows) And know he's rubbing himself against 17 year old girls! This man is not backwards. This man is a king.

Backwards c***s.

You think he's backwards man? I want to be backwards like this guy, man! He survived 112 years in Somalia. God damn Somalia! That place has been in a state of perpetual war and oppression for God knows how long. (The 112 year old also probaly knows) And know he's rubbing himself against 17 year old girls! This man is not backwards. This man is a king.

Is it remotely likely that he's 112? Not only does he not look it, like you say Somalia is hardly a country where it's easy to grow old.

Backwards c***s.

Is it remotely likely that he's 112? Not only does he not look it, like you say Somalia is hardly a country where it's easy to grow old.

Looks 60 or 70 in all honesty. It's probaly a lie. I remember in India there some fool claiming to be 150 years old. Even if it is true, he's not proving it. I doubt Somalia has birth records now. I seriously doubt Somalia had birth records in 1897.