Marlon King - 18 Months Jail. Sex Offenders Reg. for 7 yrs. Sacked By Wigan.

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Roger Kint

I don't like Dave Whelan but he has shown he is a far superior man and chairman than Mike Ashley.

Hope he gets bummed to bits.

King as well.

Based on the situation involving Barton/King i hope thats an attempt at humour ;D

Haven't Wigan booted this charver thug out ?

Hope all the other clubs follow suit.

He's assaulted women a few times before and never learnt his lesson.

Cowardly w*nker. :dave:

:lol:

Carl Corts wife-esque that like

Yeah - she was notorious, wasnt she ?

Appaerntly threw tantrums in Tesco's wanting her own way.

Brainless cow.

Guest Roger Kint

Haven't Wigan booted this charver thug out ?

Hope all the other clubs follow suit.

He's assaulted women a few times before and never learnt his lesson.

Cowardly w*nker. :dave:

Yeah they have sacked him. His contract runs til June 2011 and if he serves about 1 year of his sentence he is pretty much worthless to Wigan even if they wanted to keep him so its hardly a huge decision not to pay him for the next 18 months or so.

Everyone is entitled to one mistake(or even two), but in King's case he has well & truly stepped over the mark.

I disagree with Wenger - the guy SHOULD be banned from the game because he brings nothing but disrepute upon it. His record of crime(including violence)is longer than Barton's - the guy is a liability and should be finished.

Everyone is entitled to one mistake(or even two), but in King's case he has well & truly stepped over the mark.

I disagree with Wenger - the guy SHOULD be banned from the game because he brings nothing but disrepute upon it. His record of crime(including violence)is longer than Barton's - the guy is a liability and should be finished.

Would you ban all convicted criminals from working once they have served their sentences?

Guest Roger Kint

Would you ban all convicted criminals from working once they have served their sentences?

Wonder how many were against Woodgate signing.........

Guest Haris Vuckic

He sounds like he is at the very top end of "arrogant c*** footballer".

Hope he tries the "do you know who I am" s*** to the 6ft 8 psychopath monster on the inside.

I doubt he'll be looking for sex like.

Hope he tries the "do you know who I am" s*** to the 6ft 8 psychopath monster on the inside.

Hope he gets it though.

It's OK, it'll come looking for him.

Deserves a second chance supposedly.  He's got a criminal record as long as your arm, this must be about his 8th chance.  The PFA should have defended him as well apparently  :rolleyes:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5661468,00.html

Marlon King's agent believes the jailed footballer has a future in the game.

The Jamaica international's future has been cast into doubt after he was sentenced to 18 months in prison after being found guilty of sexual assault and actual bodily harm over an incident in a London nightclub.

Wigan chairman Dave Whelan has revealed King will be sacked by the club once a mandatory notice period has expired.

Tony Finnigan has indicated King plans to appeal against his conviction and he is "110 per cent" confident King will find another club if Wigan carry out their decision to sack him.

Finnigan told Sky Sports News: "Why shouldn't he be given a chance. Football is rehabilitation, people fall down and make mistakes.

"I am not here to play judge and jury on Marlon King I am just saying why shouldn't he have the oppprtunity to resume his playing career if someone wants to take him on board."

Asked if another club would take King on board, Finnigan replied: "100 per cent, 110 per cent.

"He's employed in football to score goals. Anyone who's played with Marlon King will tell you he's a great professional.

"When he trains he works hard, he's a leader and he's a winner, and he scores goals - he's good at it."

"If he fails again he'll go and suffer the consequences."

Finnigan also blasted the Professional Footballers' Association for not showing enough support for King.

"I thought Bobby Barnes' comments were out of order," continued Finnigan.

"I thought Bobby should have been alongside him at the court to see how it developed during the week."

He added: "What's the union there for? To support their members. Why wouldn't they support him? They're supporting other players."

He is NOT 'all convicted criminals' - he is an over-paid footballer who has re-offended at least 6 times ; why should he be able to return to picking up a salary of thousands per week when soldiers don't even get provided with the right equipment for doing the Govt's dirty work ?

Nobody is saying he is banned from ALL work - there are plenty of litter-ridden streets which people like him could be usefully occupied in cleaning up.....

He is NOT 'all convicted criminals' - he is an over-paid footballer who has re-offended at least 6 times ; why should he be able to return to picking up a salary of thousands per week when soldiers don't even get provided with the right equipment for doing the Govt's dirty work ? [\b]

Nobody is saying he is banned from ALL work - there are plenty of litter-ridden streets which people like him could be usefully occupied in cleaning up.....

You could also say that the millions of pounds he's paid in taxes mean he's more than paid his share towards funding the government and soldiers. It's a poor argument either way.

You can't punish rich people more than poor people for the same crime either which seems to be what you're advocating. 

Guest Haris Vuckic

Hope he gets it though.

Aye a proper botting of a 6'4 body builder who chats him up at lunch time.

Guest Haris Vuckic

First Jonathon, now Marlon, you can't keep these Kings off the sex offenders register.

If Ledley wasn't injured all the time you never know! :cheesy:

He is NOT 'all convicted criminals' - he is an over-paid footballer who has re-offended at least 6 times ; why should he be able to return to picking up a salary of thousands per week when soldiers don't even get provided with the right equipment for doing the Govt's dirty work ? [\b]

You could also say that the millions of pounds he's paid in taxes mean he's more than paid his share towards funding the government and soldiers. It's a poor argument either way.

You can't punish rich people more than poor people for the same crime either which seems to be what you're advocating. 

Couldn't give a damn whether someone is rich or poor - they deserve the same punishment but how you can try to equate a scumbag like King with serving members of the Armed Forces is beyond me .He pays his taxes because he earns a lot of money - so does everyone else if they are paid well, but it doesn't mean they deserve it ; try Bankers who set up Sub-Prime scams....but at least they didn't go round punching women...

He may be rich now, but he DESERVES to be made poor - and to suffer for his REPEATED crimes.

There are far too many people who are prepared to excuse tin-pot heroes for their waywardness, and far too much acceptance of crimes against society these days.