Marlon King - 18 Months Jail. Sex Offenders Reg. for 7 yrs. Sacked By Wigan.

Crumpy Gunt

Saw a statement earlier, think it was from the PFA which was fucking pathetic. Made me feel sorry for poor little Marlon, its shocking that those nasty judges sent him to prison just because some lass decided to back into his hand then headbutt his fist  :jesuswept:

To be fair, the PFA couldn't really do anything else but support him. It's an association formed to protect, support and guide players no matter how much of a twat they might be. They'll never wash their hands of one of their members - even pricks like King get an arm round the shoulder and a "there, there" from Taylor.

To be fair, the PFA couldn't really do anything else but support him. It's an association formed to protect, support and guide players no matter how much of a t*** they might be. They'll never wash their hands of one of their members - even pricks like King get an arm round the shoulder and a "there, there" from Taylor.

linky please....i wanna see what sort of support they gave.

To be fair, the PFA couldn't really do anything else but support him. It's an association formed to protect, support and guide players no matter how much of a t*** they might be. They'll never wash their hands of one of their members - even pricks like King get an arm round the shoulder and a "there, there" from Taylor.

???

Support they gave King? Support they give all of their members?

Edit: misread that article and thought it was the PFA backing him. It was actually his own agent.

???

They said they would find him a nightclub that would still let him in, after hes done his time.

a one full of young lasses for him to punch about.

???

Edit: misread that article and thought it was the PFA backing him. It was actually his own agent.

king in particular.

edit....doh!