Upcoming gigs

Leazes1986

Public Enemy next month

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah  Boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

They're playing at the old Boddingtons brewery here, I might have to get some tickets for that.

Gutted I missed out on Muse. Saw them at Leeds and they were fantastic, but the people I know that are going are all standing, and the only tickets left are seating. Not too keen on sitting on my own like.

Little Man Tate-Kings College,London 27/09

New York Dolls-Kentish Town Forum,London 22/10

Steve Diggle-100 Club,London 14/11

Bromheads Jacket-ULU,London 07/12

(Also have to sort out the weekend of 1/2 Dec when both the Buzzcocks & Primal Scream play London town!)

Little Man Tate-Kings College,London 27/09

New York Dolls-Kentish Town Forum,London 22/10

Steve Diggle-100 Club,London 14/11

Bromheads Jacket-ULU,London 07/12

(Also have to sort out the weekend of 1/2 Dec when both the Buzzcocks & Primal Scream play London town!)

My mate has played a few gigs at the 100 club. Quite a history to the place but really is a shit venue.

Primal Scream at the Academy - Nov 19. I might get a ticket for Muse if there are still some in a couple of weeks when I have some money, and I'll see what else is on as well. I don't go to as many gigs as I used to and I want to start rectifying that.

Not a music gig, but I've also got tickets to see Ross Noble at the City Hall on October 30.

Motion City Soundtrack - Ncle Uni - Sept

Maximo Park - Brixton Acad - Oct

Kooks - Ncle Acad - Oct

We Are Scientists - Oct

Will prob end up going 2 see Kasabian/Fratellis n all when i can be arsed to get round to buy a ticket