Upcoming gigs

Leazes1986

I went to see The Fall last night, it was class!! So good in fact that I stayed out afterwards and didn't get back until after 3am this morning pissed out of my head, which is why I'm not at work now. :D

Primal Scream delievered a monstrous set last night. Many many highlights but here's just a few:

Moving on Up

Jailbird

Shoot Speed/ Kill Light

Kill All Hippies

Swastika Eyes

The 99th Floor

Burning Wheel

Country Girl

Dolls

Rocks

Damaged (quality)

Kick out the Jams

Two encores too- nice to see a band really give good value for money.

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

• 2 weeks later...

Dirty Pretty Things the neet. I'm infit as F*** bluesigh.gif Gonna have a heart attack if they play many Libs tunes.

You should have gone to babyshambles on monday, played 4 libertines songs and when they got threatened with the electricity being pulled (curfew broken) Pete broke into 'Cant stand me now'. Place went mental and Doherty's mike stand and Guitar ended up in the crowd!

Muse at the new Wembley Stadium, 16th June. :D

Absolutely can't wait, got 3 tickets in the top tier which isn't ideal. The view of 75,000 fans from up there will be amazing though. 7 months to go, in which time i've got to do 2 dissertations, best put this to the back of my mind for now!

Just came home from the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert. Fucking amazing!!! So incredibly awesome!! I love this band, what energy they had on the stage!! Flea is just too fucking awesome!

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5369/pc120090rn6.jpg

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/9150/pc120078nf2.jpg

Just uploaded two random photos that I took, will edit them if they're terrible :p

• 2 months later...