24: Live Another Day - Day 9: Episode 12 *Contains spoilers*

Sifu

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still can't wait, even though it'll be a monumental letdown.

Thought season 7 was decent enough, don't think season 8 will be as good but because it's 24, I'll definitely be watching

• 2 weeks later...

Solid start I thought, similar slow-burning pace to last season's premiere, which I think 24 does better than it does the high-stakes stuff they've started other seasons with. Tonight's episodes should be interesting.

Just got round to watching it. Decent enough start, the new CTU looks really good (although it's a bit too shiny for my liking but that's probably just me being weird) but I can't seem to take Hastings seriously at times in those 2 episodes!

Looking forward to 3/4 tonight though!

Thought episodes 3 and 4 were good, think Freddie Prinze Jr will eventually settle into the role - had my doubts about him initially

Renee's role is something to keep an eye on i reckon, what with her being in a "dark place" - would actually like to know what happened to the Wilson character from last season as well

Some good stuff in those opening episodes... Seems very character-focused again this year, which I'm happy with -- already enjoying the dynamic between Renee and Jack again. It will probably all go to shit soon of course, but solid start to the season.

Can someone remind me how season 7 ended? What happened with Renee etc?

Renee started torturing Wilson, i.e. the man behind the last 3 seasons evilness to find all the American cells.

Jack nearly died, before Kim offerred completely experimental stem cell treatment.