Glasgow Rangers f**ked?

Decky

Guest toonlass

I won't argue that Rangers or Celtic are anything more than Championship standard at best, but they are playing league 1, 2 and conference opposition week in, week out. However Rangers played in the Uefa cup final a couple of seasons ago (and yes before anyone says the actions of a lot of the Rangers fans in Manchester was an absolute disgrace). To say that either Rangers or Celtic are not a big club is just a joke, what makes a big club? 50-60,000 fans at home games? Winning the league you are in? (you can't win a league you are not in can you?) Having millions of fans worldwide?

To me the premiership is no different to the SPL these days, the only difference is that the premiership has 4 big teams instead of the SPL's 2.

The level of ignorance being displayed in this thread of what Scotland is all about, what Scottish people want or what its football league is all about is truly f***ing breathtaking. :lol:

I can't believe you are surprised.  You have been on here long enough to know the nonsense that is posted...:)

Inman is an Ozzie. Eligible to play for Scotcheggland means f*** all.

Scotland is only fit for haggis and casual racism from the English.  :angry:

And he plays for Wigan. :razz:

Think you mean someone else. ;)

Living in Glasgow I would hate for Rangers go tits up. Would definitely be a lot of violence from the celtic mob.

Say what you want about Scottish Football. Rangers and Celtic have had some great moments in recent years in the champions league/UEFA cup.

I am at a loss as to how they have so little money. In the UEFA cup final a couple of years ago. Occasional Champions league football. Not spent much recently. Crazy.

Living in Glasgow I would hate for Rangers go tits up. Would definitely be a lot of violence from the celtic mob.

Say what you want about Scottish Football. Rangers and Celtic have had some great moments in recent years in the champions league/UEFA cup.

I am at a loss as to how they have so little money. In the UEFA cup final a couple of years ago. Occasional Champions league football. Not spent much recently. Crazy.

Chairman dipping his hands in the cookie jar probs.

The level of ignorance being displayed in this thread of what Scotland is all about, what Scottish people want or what its football league is all about is truly fucking breathtaking. :lol:

What we need is a Scotsman to explain it to us. :nods:

So ask one... http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php?action=profile;u=28

The level of ignorance being displayed in this thread of what Scotland is all about, what Scottish people want or what its football league is all about is truly f***ing breathtaking. :lol:

I can't believe you are surprised.  You have been on here long enough to know the nonsense that is posted...:)

Yeah, I feel caught in no-man's land on this issue, tbh.

f*** Rangers fans

:facepalm:

Yeah?

1969  :facepalm:

I hope they wither and die the sooner the better

thanks but a hope you die first  :snod:

Well you don't know me at all and I've never went to Glasgow and smashed half the place and it's population up.

But I suppose it's easier to hate an individual rather than a bigotted organisation.

Guest toonlass

f*** Rangers fans

Yeah?

Well you don't know me at all and I've never went to Glasgow and smashed half the place and it's population up.

But I suppose it's easier to hate an individual rather than a bigotted organisation.

And its easy to tar everyone who supports a football club with the same brush!

f*** Rangers fans

Yeah?

so you know me and ive smashed up glasgow and half the population have i?

f*** Rangers fans

Yeah?

No rangers have dickhead.

In 1969.

Hence that's why I specifically mentioned that year

Guest toonlass

f*** Rangers fans

Yeah?

No rangers have dickhead.

In 1969.

Hence that's why I specifically mentioned that year

Fucking hell, ignorance personified eh 2sheds?

Newcastle fans smashed up Newcastle after the cup final defeat. Do you hate all Newcastle fans too?