Things you think are great but are supposed to think are sh*t - Football edition

Cajun

Beckham. Dunno if this should really go in here but i think there's a lot of people that don't like him. I'd still have him in my England squad like and i think he is a good man.

Good at getting away with shagging around, certainly. TBF Posh is obviously punching above so he probably knows he can get away with it.

As far as I can tell the main reasons Ashley is disliked is that he's greedy and cheated on his wife. Becks fucked off to an anti-football nation to chase the dollar and is a big shagger. Good guy?

You can understand it with Beckham though, everyone hates Posh as well. Whereas Cole cheated on http://celebrities.unrealitytv.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/cheryl-cole.jpg for http://www.judiciaryreport.com/images/ashley-cheryl-cole-Aimee-Walton.jpg.

Think it was more the way Cole went about getting the move to Chelsea than actually going for the money.

Steve Bruce - potato for a head, scored the 7 minutes of extra time goals that derailed our title tilt in 93, managed the shit. Lots of reasons to think he's a shit wanker, but he's a decent manager.

West Bromwich Albion - I'm supposed to think they're shit and hate them, as a Villa fan, but I don't

Adrian Chiles - he's alright.

Zat Knight - he's alright.

Alex Ferguson. The fact that an old school manager who I like to think of as similar to Clough and Robson is still at the top of the game and has adjusted his style so successfully to deal with the modern overpaid millionnaire aresholes that the vast majority of our footballers have become.

I also like Arsene Wenger.

Harry Redknapp is still a twat though.

Guest Heneage

International friendlies. Just bugger off, what's gained from England playing Brazil.

Get to see some Brazilian boobies on TV.

Is Ronaldo playing?