Newcastle v Peterborough 07/11/09 - Pre Match Thread

Decky

Arguably the worst team in the league, we should be positive from the start and brutalize them.

Correct, but you just know it'll be Butt, Smith and Nolan in a midfield three supporting Carroll again.

Arguably the worst team in the league, we should be positive from the start and brutalize them.

They're very similar to Doncaster, but with a shakier defence. Nifty, decent attack.

Guest firetotheworks

If Guthrie starts ahead of that ginger c*** Butt then we will walk it.

Otherwise, anything's likely to happen.

More or less what I was going to post.

Looking forward to this. They lost at home to Barnsley at the weekend didn't they? Wank result; so this should be relatively comfortably. 2-0 i'll go for. By the by... is there any idea what's up with Lovelyhands?

Harper

Simpson   Taylor*   Coloccini   Enrique

Taylor   Smith   Guthrie   Jonas

Nolan   Carroll

*Kadar if not fit.

Zomgzzz no Ranger lololol wot a dick!!!1 Taylor/Guthrie - our most likely providers, in midfield. Nolan/Carroll - our most likely goalscorers, upfront. Sure-fire way to victory, especially at home.

Looking forward to this. They lost at home to Barnsley at the weekend didn't they? Wank result; so this should be relatively comfortably. 2-0 i'll go for. By the by... is there any idea what's up with Lovelyhands?

Harper

Simpson   Taylor*   Coloccini   Enrique

Taylor   Smith   Guthrie   Jonas

Nolan   Carroll

*Kadar if not fit.

Zomgzzz no Ranger lololol wot a dick!!!1 Taylor/Guthrie - our most likely providers, in midfield. Nolan/Carroll - our most likely goalscorers, upfront. Sure-fire way to victory, especially at home.

Someone said the other day his dad had been taken to hospital.

Ah yeah that was it. :thup: If he's available, in that case, i'd be tempted to put him upfront with Carroll and put Nolan into Guthrie's position. It's frustrating how little he's played upfront, and when you consider the only time he has, it was with Harewood - it's safe to say he ain't been given a fair crack of the whip.

Harper

Simpson - Saylor - Colo - Enrique

Raylor - Smith - Guthrie

Nolan

Carroll        Ranger

Think thats our best side currently, for the way we're playing anyway.

Ah fudge it, 2-0. why not....hope we maul em after they got jumped up about beating the kids. Marlon Harewood best turn it in tho. Its really pissing me off that he HAS to play in some capacity. It's like having a man sent off. Two with Butt on the pitch

Harper

Simpson - Saylor - Colo - Enrique

Raylor - Smith - Guthrie

Nolan

Carroll        Ranger

Think thats our best side currently, for the way we're playing anyway.

Aye, with Smith more withdrawn. No idea why we've abandoned it when you consider we absolutely spanked our opponents last time we went with it.