Tamas Kadar

TRon

The lad is a class act,  comfortable on the ball and reads the game,  left back is still his best position but done well at centre back tonight, i was slightly worried about him handing the physical side of Sheff U's game but he was excellent and coped really well.

Don't watch any of the reserves, but he really doesn't look anything like a left-back. Wasn't he classed as a centre-back from the club we poached him from?

Thought he was good v Donny and pleased to hear he did well tonight.

Don't watch any of the reserves, but he really doesn't look anything like a left-back. Wasn't he classed as a centre-back from the club we poached him from?

Thought he was good v Donny and pleased to hear he did well tonight.

When he first came he played left back and the majority of his reserve games have been played at left back. 

He played well and might give us another option if he can keep playing like that.  We could look at bringing Steve Taylor in at right back as he's better in that position than anybody else at the club.

He played well and might give us another option if he can keep playing like that.  We could look at bringing Steve Taylor in at right back as he's better in that position than anybody else at the club.

true about taylor being the best right back at the club. he's also the best centre half andf organiser.

kadar showed little tonight to give confidence for his future. not writing him off as it's only been a couple of games but he doesn't inspire confidence either.

true about taylor being the best right back at the club. he's also the best centre half andf organiser.

kadar showed little tonight to give confidence for his future. not writing him off as it's only been a couple of games but he doesn't inspire confidence either.

:nope:

Did well he seems very much a safety first type, he takes no risks.

Apart from when he tried to dribble past about 4 players out of defence. :D

Nearly did it too.

I remember thinking he looked really fast when he did it.  There was a bit later when he did take on a few players from the sideline to get free, looked classy then.

He played well and might give us another option if he can keep playing like that. We could look at bringing Steve Taylor in at right back as he's better in that position than anybody else at the club.

:nope:

I must say Colo's growing on me, man :pow:

I thought that Kadar has a canny game and I can't remember feeling worried at all when he was defending.  I don't know what the stat's were but we seemed to play a lot in our own half, and we coped even though Harper had to pull off one exceptional save at the end.  I thought right back was our weakest link in defence so I would worry more about that position being filled than centre half.