Very Important Research

catmag

Yorkshire Puds. Do you eat them...  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Yorkshire Puds. Do you eat them...

• First
    • Last
    • What's so good about Yorkshire Puddings anyway?

Okay, so you're having a roast dinner, or maybe you just like them, but when you have Yorkshire puddings on your dinner do you eat them first cos they're lush, or leave them til last cos it's like leaving a little treat for after your boring veggies?

I personally think they are one of the world's most scrumptious things and always leave one for the end of my dinner  :aww:

Guest Stephen927

Usually second last.

I have an order in which I eat my Sunday dinners, roast potatoes are usually last.

As a kid, I used to fill my yorkshire puddings with potatoes and carrots and peas and whatever other veg, fold it, then pick it up and eat it like a sandwich. It was seriously nice.

Okay, so you're having a roast dinner, or maybe you just like them, but when you have Yorkshire puddings on your dinner do you eat them first cos they're lush, or leave them til last cos it's like leaving a little treat for after your boring veggies?

I personally think they are one of the world's most scrumptious things and always leave one for the end of my dinner  :aww:

Are you two running out of things to talk about at the dinner table? :lol:

Are you two running out of things to talk about at the dinner table? :lol:

:lol:

Not yet ;) I've just had puds on my tea and realised that I have a bit of a ritual by leaving one til the end.

Definitely last. Veg first, then meat, then yorkshires, by which time they've soaked in gravy so they're nice and soggy on the bottom but still crispy on top.  :snod:

I always eat my food in order, starting with the worst bit.

Is it frowned upon if you have a giant yorkshire and everything is inside that? Haven't had one for years mind, but I wasn't sure if it was a feasible option or not.

Entirely feasible and absolutely wonderfully done by the likes of M&S if you fancy splashing out a bit.

Is it frowned upon if you have a giant yorkshire and everything is inside that? Haven't had one for years mind, but I wasn't sure if it was a feasible option or not.

Used to have that Heinz Big Soup inside massive Yorkshire puds at home. Nice, but they weren't proper puds (were those Aunt Bessie jobs). If they had been it would have been ridiculous.