Sports Direct

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I literally can't believe that this has happened... even the BBC news item seems surreal.

Yep, I had to make sure the URL was correct to make sure it wasn't one of these pages that you can generate yourself as it seems that ludicrous.

Guest neesy111

Do we protest about this on saturday?

Hang the fuckers from the Sports Direct logo.

Aye but then his Wife will own us then, probably not a great idea.

they're divorced, only wanted the money from him

I literally can't believe that this has happened... even the BBC news item seems surreal.

Yep, I had to make sure the URL was correct to make sure it wasn't one of these pages that you can generate yourself as it seems that ludicrous.

Dude thats exactly what i did too...

God...fucking....damn it...its so lame it hurts

I can see it now. The shirt sponsors will be Sports Direct. The big screen will be Sports Direct adverts. Stewards will try to flog you Sports Direct gear in your seats. Matches to commence with the Sports Direct anthem. New Sports Direct lyrics to be sung to the Blaydon Races. You sworn allegiance to Sports Direct required before gaining entry to the Sports Direct @ SJP Arena.