Sports Direct

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Geordiesned

I guess we'll find out today if the story about the East Stand sign being changed was true or not.

Unless of course Mike is saving it up for next Saturday so that he can piss off more people at the same time!

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Other victims of the slump were Mike Ashley, owner of Sports Direct International and Newcastle Football Club, who lost £203.4m, whilst easyJet entrepreneur Stelios Haji-Ioannou had £54m sliced off his fortune.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2023100/Lakshmi-Mittal-Stelios-Mike-Ashley-BILLIONS-wiped-riches.html#ixzz1UHy1reko

Will the electronic boards be a log the Milburn stand? I seem to remember a few years ago going to a pre-season game where their was no clock in the corners but they were there for the league season.

Will the electronic boards be a log the Milburn stand? I seem to remember a few years ago going to a pre-season game where their was no clock in the corners but they were there for the league season.

Would be pointless considering the cameras face the other way.

Would be pointless considering the cameras face the other way.

Not really, what with all the speculation over Pardew's job that will be coming through the season, then all the stuff Ashley does wrong, and of course when our players put the boot in it it would be pretty pointless to put them around the 3 others stands instead of that when all the camera's will be focusing there instead.

No clocks according to .com  I quite liked them tbh

Pardew asked for them to be taken away because of West Brom's equaliser. Apparently has a negative effect on the players trying to see out the game.

Totally made that up by the way but I'm trying to get a job with the Chronicle.