WTF?

Guest dover

Been away for two weeks on my jollys back, logged on to find out Mikes staying, Hughtons permanent manager and we`re the sportsdirect.com stadium? Is someone on a pisstake here? Fuckin twats I didnt even get chance to unpack before my holidays ruined what a complete fucking disaster, and did i read right that were targetting £1 million max players now? im off for a panadol jesus fucking wept  :facepalm: 

Been away for two weeks on my jollys back, logged on to find out Mikes staying, Hughtons permanent manager and we`re the sportsdirect.com stadium? Is someone on a pisstake here? Fuckin twats I didnt even get chance to unpack before my holidays ruined what a complete fucking disaster, and did i read right that were targetting £1 million max players now? im off for a panadol jesus fucking wept  :facepalm: 

Ashley is also going to be Director of Football from January onwards.

Guest Wally_McFool

This is all quite obviously your fault for fucking off away and enjoying yourself.  ;D

It wasnt a nightmare then its true. Struggling to put in order the worst news but i think its :

1 Hughton permanent manager

2 Ashley Staying

3 Sportsdirect.com stadium

4 Michael Bridges price level players are now our ambition

Hughton being made permanent manager shaded the number one spot becase I never thought anyone would pay Ashleys asking price in the championship so was resigned to being stuck with him for at least another season, also ends any Shearer involvement in the club, another bad decision. Dont get me wrong Hughton deserves alot of credit for his efforts but hes not a manager by his own admissions and were only where we are due to having slightly less mire players than the rest of the division and none of that was his doing I doubt we will still be top come christmas. Im off for another panadol.

Guest saintscoobz

Honestly guys i find all this fucking hilarious, as someone said earlier you couldnt make it up! Imagine supporting a club that only played football and nothing else happened? How boring would that be? God is testing us gentlemen (and ladies), at leadst for our loyalty we'll get our reward in heaven!

Honestly guys i find all this f***ing hilarious, as someone said earlier you couldnt make it up! Imagine supporting a club that only played football and nothing else happened? How boring would that be? God is testing us gentlemen (and ladies), at leadst for our loyalty we'll get our reward in heaven!

Aye and knowing my luck it`d be a set of sports direct vouchers  :facepalm: