West Brom at home date changed

joeyt

Dickhead bastards. I can't make it back from Monday night games. So now I miss the 'top of the table' (hopefully) clash.  Already missing Preston cos they changed it to a Monday.  Why the hell does it have to be Mondays? Surely they can squeeze in another weekend game. I mean what about the West Brom fans?  Dickheads

It's mental how much we've been on the telly. I bet we still get higher viewing figures than most premiership teams, but it's utterly ridiculous and not fair on either our fans or the other clubs in the league who'll for the most part only be on the telly about once a season.

It's mental how much we've been on the telly. I bet we still get higher viewing figures than most premiership teams, but it's utterly ridiculous and not fair on either our fans or the other clubs in the league who'll for the most part only be on the telly about once a season.

Make the most of it, if we go up we'll disappear off the TV for another season.

Guest neesy111

nah, we didn't exactly disappear last season, can't remember too many 3'oclock kick-off's

I doubt it, think something like 50% of all our 2009 games have been on. I'm almost relying on some TV games to be able to get to the aways now I'm playing Saturdays and can't have too many weeks off so Sunday games like Cardiff are good for me on a selfish note. It's an absolute piss around really though, unacceptable for so many of our games - particularly aways - to be moved to such inconvenient times.

I doubt that like.

Fucking hate Monday night games.

I doubt that like.

Fucking hate Monday night games.

It's an extension of the weekend and makes monday at work more bearable...Tuesday's generally a shitter though, nobody enjoys being hungover on a Tuesday.