Went to a pub last night....

Cajun

There was a lass dressed like Stefani, a couple of lads in trousers that barely reached further than their knee's, skin heads and and DM's and about 15 Russell Brand look-a-likes. Sad thing was it WASN'T a fancy dress night!

What the hell is going on with the world?

There was a lass dressed like Stefani, a couple of lads in trousers that barely reached further than their knee's, skin heads and and DM's and about 15 Russell Brand look-a-likes. Sad thing was it WASN'T a fancy dress night!

Where was this pub? Somewhere in Cumbria?

Hitchin, wouldn't go to Cumbria :lol:

To make things worse one of the Russell Brand-a-likes wanted a fight with me :lol:

:lol: Pillow fight? Or a real one? And why? Had you been "at" his bird or messing with his bawbags?

To make things worse one of the Russell Brand-a-likes wanted a fight with me :lol:

:lol: Pillow fight? Or a real one? And why? Had you been "at" his bird or messing with his bawbags?

A real one, no idea but my mate sent me a text saying "Nut matey, he wants it"  :lol:

Stupid women clothes wearing tosser!

A real one, no idea but my mate sent me a text saying "Nut matey, he wants it" :lol:

Stupid women clothes wearing tosser!

Bitch fight. :|

Where was this pub? Somewhere in Cumbria?

sounds like my local tbh ;)