Joe Danger (PSN)

Clay

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Was listening to the Bombcast earlier and they mentioned being told this was due to be out within the next week or so. Must say I'm very much looking forward to it.

Edit: looks like it might even be out already. NA 8 June 2010... EU 9 June 2010[3]

*starts up the PS3*

This is class. Very polished, clean gameplay and of course very fun to play.

Whether it's worth a full price as it is might be up to debate though. Was whizzing through the first levels and wondering if this was going to get more challenging. At about 20% and yes it seems to be doing so now.

I rarely buy DLC stuff so I'll let myself slide on this one.

Still enjoying this M4TT? Seems like a game where the more friends that have it the better it'll be beating scores, so tempted to get it but it's such a shame it's on the PS3 :(

Certainly, the levels are also getting more challenging. Spent over an hour on a level earlier trying to get the time trial star (each levels has several stars to get) and finally beat it by .5 of a second! Literally punched the air.

• 5 months later...

Just got this after wiping a thick layer of dust from my PS3 which is soon to become my primary console as the 360 is moving downstairs  :dave:

You guys still playing it? Going to add all of you anyway and wipe your scores from the leaderboards this afternoon  :aww:

It's bloody hard like, just as frustrating but enjoyable as Trials (not as good though) but still.. think you can get away with only the two fingers C from what I've played so far :)

Just checked your Trophies and you've went on a hell of a PS3 spree since the last time I was online :lol: Have you got two versions of Demon's Souls? And which version of Blazblue do you have?