£4m for Carroll?

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Red tops running with a whammer trail of Andy Carroll, what do you think, would you be happy?

Personally think if a £4m bid came in Ashley would take him down on his personal chopper and we'd never hear from him again.

NOTW:

WEST HAM are set to make a move for Newcastle striker Andy Carroll in the transfer window.

The England Under-21 striker is one of the lowest earners at St James' Park and Toon owner Mike Ashley has shown before that he is not afraid to sell key players.

Carroll, 20, is important to manager Chris Hughton but a New Year offer of around £4million would be difficult to turn down. Birmingham and Bolton are also interested.

where the fuck are west ham getting 4M from, there more skint than us

We got £4m to sign Nolan last year didn't we? Unlike Nolan though, Carroll isn't past his peak so I doubt any bid will be entertained.

Would like to hold on to him. Not a great player but a good option to have in a squad for sure. 4m isn't much in the grand scheme of things and we should be concentrating on getting rid of some of the higher earners (Geremi, Butt etc) before accepting bids like this for the youngsters.

Guest neesy111

where the fuck are west ham getting 4M from, there more skint than us

We got £4m to sign Nolan last year didn't we? Unlike Nolan though, Carroll isn't past his peak so I doubt any bid will be entertained.

that was after receiving 11m for 2 players in the same window

west ham are run by banks from iceland

also they are saying (exclusively mind) this

In a further blow, I understand Newcastle have no plans to replace Richard Money, who left his post as head of the club's academy to take charge at Luton Town - despite declarations last week in midweek from managing director Derek Llambias that there would be major investment in youth.

yes that is what hughton said after mooney left he said that joe Joyce would take over the academy, some exclusive

Guest Heneage

Carroll to West Ham has slightly more beliveability than most. They have Diamante and Cole so AC would give them good aerial power, I think Zola wants them to line up like him and Flo at Chelsea with Diamante taking his place.

Carroll to West Ham has slightly more beliveability than most. They have Diamante and Cole so AC would give them good aerial power, I think Zola wants them to line up like him and Flo at Chelsea with Diamante taking his place.

Is that even a word? :laugh:

other than the fact that they have 0 money whatsoever

Guest Heneage

Is that even a word? :laugh:

It's this year's bouncebackability man.  :shifty:

Almost tempting. Depends on where we are come the end of January, if they are seriously interested. We would never get anywhere near 4mill for him if we go up, and he would never start for us as he isnt good enough for the Premier League. Yes its good for cover now, but lets see where we are in 2 and a half months.