Mike Newell

Cajun

Considering the number of appalling performances by women per game refereed/lines-personed, I think Newell has it bang on.

And - whatever happened to freedom of speech ?

Remember the woman referee last year that gave a goal when it hit a back post or somesuch ? Wendy-something - she managed something that has not been done by male referees EVER !

Considering the number of appalling performances by women per game refereed/lines-personed, I think Newell has it bang on.

Remember the woman referee last year that gave a goal when it hit a back post or somesuch ? Wendy-something - she managed something that has not been done by male referees EVER !

:lazy:

Considering the number of appalling performances by men, Poll & Renny in particular spring to mind, I think that men should not be allowed to referee any more matches.  :winking:

Considering the sheer stupidity of the idea that women can't referee just because of their sex, which always is spouted by males, then men should not be allowed an opinion.  :winking:

The woman referee last year who gave that stupid goal consulted with the lines-man because she did not have a clear view of the goal. It was a stupid decision, but she was following the rules by consulting with the assistant who was the one who said he did have a view of it.

They were both wrong and rightly banned, but the man was wrong as well, more so because he had a better view.

As usual, don't let facts get in the way of a good sexist rant though.  :roll:

oh, but you're probably only joking.  :lol: ah ... hilarious.

Considering the number of appalling performances by men, Poll & Renny in particular spring to mind, I think that men should not be allowed to referee any more matches.  :winking:

Considering the sheer stupidity of the idea that women can't referee just because of their sex, which always is spouted by males, then men should not be allowed an opinion.  :winking:

The woman referee last year who gave that stupid goal consulted with the lines-man because she did not have a clear view of the goal. It was a stupid decision, but she was following the rules by consulting with the assistant who was the one who said he did have a view of it.

They were both wrong and rightly banned, but the man was wrong as well, more so because he had a better view.

Quiet dear, men talking.

Quiet dear, men talking.

not a chance pet.  :lol: someone has to keep you in line now and then!  :winking:

Guest Geordiesned

Considering the number of appalling performances by men, Poll & Renny in particular spring to mind, I think that men should not be allowed to referee any more matches. :winking:

Considering the sheer stupidity of the idea that women can't referee just because of their sex, which always is spouted by males, then men should not be allowed an opinion. :winking:

As usual, don't let facts get in the way of a good sexist rant though. :roll:

oh, but you're probably only joking. :lol: ah ... hilarious.

She was just asking the linesman if her bum looked big in her shorts tbh.

Mmm, just noticed something. Ref's assistant getting a tongue lashing  snoopy.gif from Mike Newell was called "Amy Rayner". "Toon Amy" is defending her(self)? :wink:

stupid that they should be judged because they're women, she should be judged because she's shit just like every other ref... it just happens to be more likely that she is shit as she's a woman...

:roll: oh you had to add the last bit didn't you?

replace the word woman, with black or asian and see how you feel about it then.

funny how racism is frowned upon but sexism is celebrated!

Wasn't a goal given years ago in a match at Chelsea ( i think ) where the ball didn't go in but hit the stanchion on the outside?

What about the arsehole who allowed the handballed 'goal' by Maradona in the Argie/England match?

This thread could go on forever if people start posting about shite decisions by refereee's.

Wasn't a goal given years ago in a match at Chelsea ( i think ) where the ball didn't go in but hit the stanchion on the outside?

What about the arsehole who allowed the handballed 'goal' by Maradona in the Argie/England match?

This thread could go on forever if people start posting about shite decisions by refereee's.

thank you!  :)

I know you lads are only joking like, but it does get a bit tired after a while. So I had to say something.

Considering the number of appalling performances by men, Poll & Renny in particular spring to mind, I think that men should not be allowed to referee any more matches. :winking:

Considering the sheer stupidity of the idea that women can't referee just because of their sex, which always is spouted by males, then men should not be allowed an opinion. :winking:

As usual, don't let facts get in the way of a good sexist rant though. :roll:

oh, but you're probably only joking. :lol: ah ... hilarious.

She was just asking the linesman if her bum looked big in her shorts tbh.

Mmm, just noticed something. Ref's assistant getting a tongue lashing  snoopy.gif from Mike Newell was called "Amy Rayner". "Toon Amy" is defending her(self)? :wink:

damn!!

well does it? ... does my bum look big in those shorts?  :winking:

Can't believe the FA are saying they will investigate his comments. Freedom of speech? There is no rule that says you cannot insult women, if he gets charged the FA will be as pathetically PC as the rest of the country.

Not that I particularly condone what he says, but its the principle.

Can't believe the FA are saying they will investigate his comments. Freedom of speech? There is no rule that says you cannot insult women, if he gets charged the FA will be as pathetically PC as the rest of the country.

So if he said that Uriah Rennie was a shite referee because he was black, would you still feel the same.

Perhaps there are some that would, but the majority would see why that is stupid, so why should it be different?

So if he said that Uriah Rennie was a shite referee because he was black, would you still feel the same.

Perhaps there are some that would, but the majority would see why that is stupid, so why should it be different?

No because that is racist, which isn't allowed. Sexism isn't right, but he's in his right to say it, its not breaking the law. Newell isn't in charge of the FA, if he was and he said sacked all female officials then fair enough - thats sexual discrimination, but he's just a manager giving a view. If he's not allowed to say that, then fucking anti-male rubbish like Loose Women on itv should be taken off aswell.

I hate the programme, but the women are in every right to say what they do. In the same way 'Loose Men' would be perfectly entitled, but it would create WW3 with feminists kicking off left, right and centre.