What do you hate most about being in the Championship?

Dave

Steve Claridge talking about the Premiership like he played there for a long part of his career.

The numbers ont he shrits look s***.

The balls not being Nike

The pure lack of footballing talent some players have.

The fact most fans just expect us to dick them.

speechless

Guest firetotheworks

What exactly is the point of reading out texts and emails? c***s.

I think they think of supporting a team in the football league as being working class, and they're condescendingly trying to make us believe our opinions matter, because we're 'real people'

Guest Saint Andy

What exactly is the point of reading out texts and emails? c***s.

I think they think of supporting a team in the football league as being working class, and they're condescendingly trying to make us believe our opinions matter, because we're 'real people'

Good insight.

Today gave me a good laugh when I had a flash of football lookalikeys though.

Where did youget that Haircut Paulo Sousa

http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Queens+Park+Rangers+v+Sheffield+United+51H4KFtA11jl.jpg

Evil, twenty year old, wearing a wig, megalomanic, Batman Villan, Christopher Walken 'Where Am I' Character Max Schreck.....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c3/MaxShreck.jpg

Guest firetotheworks

I'm annoyed at how s*** most of the teams are, it's almost insulting that we're top of the league and as bad as we are. I actually hate them for not beating us... weird.

I dont hate this for obvious reasons. But its definitely dangerous to think that because of where we are that we'll be decent in the Prem. Cue Ashley thinking exactly this.

I'm annoyed at how s*** most of the teams are, it's almost insulting that we're top of the league and as bad as we are. I actually hate them for not beating us... weird.

are you forgetting how bad hull,sunderland, portsmouth,boro were last season.

their only difference was they may convert the one chance they created. in fact i'd say plymouth for a while, definitly QPR and in the first half donny played aswell as those last season.

Guest firetotheworks

are you forgetting how bad hull,sunderland, portsmouth,boro were last season.

their only difference was they may convert the one chance they created. in fact i'd say plymouth for a while, definitly QPR and in the first half donny played aswell as those last season.

Aye, QPR are definitely a nice team to watch at times. I thought they were good to watch against Derby the other week.

Guest firetotheworks

Andy, aged 8 from Newcastle says 'Football Rocks', thanks for that Andy

Whereas Danielle aged 12 from Surrey doesn't like football, she says 'I dont like football' Some great emails and texts there, keep them coming in!!

Guest firetotheworks

This f***ing gay football league show so cringeworthy!Also for the stupid comments I get off my mates ''hows life in the fizzy pop league''  :facepalm:

I fucking hate it when people call it that. Whoever says becomes an instant tit for life as soon as they say it.

This f***ing gay football league show so cringeworthy!Also for the stupid comments I get off my mates ''hows life in the fizzy pop league''  :facepalm:

I f***ing hate it when people call it that. Whoever says becomes an instant tit for life as soon as they say it.

Believe me the lad who said that is a tit anyways,a cocky...Aston Villa fan!

I f***ing hate it when people call it that. Whoever says becomes an instant tit for life as soon as they say it.

Believe me the lad who said that is a tit anyways,a cocky...Aston Villa fan!

it;s the only reason i know who the sponsors are. i don't know who sponsors the prem or the FA cup and haven't for a few years.

Andy, aged 8 from Newcastle says 'Football Rocks', thanks for that Andy

Whereas Danielle aged 12 from Surrey doesn't like football, she says 'I dont like football' Some great emails and texts there, keep them coming in!!

:lol:

I've decided I'm not watching that again after tonight, absolutely diabolical program. Me and a random person off the street talking would be more interesting than Claridge and Maniche. I sat through about 40 mins just to see about a minute of shite footage, fucking pile of shit. SPEND LESS TIME TALKING AND MORE SHOWING HIGHLIGHTS. Ffs.