Not Been John Terry Year

Thespence

His mother caught on the rob: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2344512.ece

He was exposed for looking like this tranny: http://www.insideworldsoccer.com/2009/02/john-terrys-tranny-lookalike-shock.html

And now the News Of Scews has nailed his old man

John Terry's dad sells cocaine in bar

You can't tell anyone I'm John Terry's dad.. I've just got a load of gear

ENGLAND football captain John Terry's dad is today sensationally caught on video selling deadly COCAINE.

In scenes that will shock the millionaire Chelsea ace, Ted Terry, 55, fixed a deal to supply an undercover News of the World team with the illegal Class A drug.

SCROLL BELOW TO SEE DRUG DEAL ON VIDEO

As he handed over three wraps of coke in the toilet of an Essex wine bar, Ted trousered £40 profit and told us: "The stuff's all right. I get off on it."

Ted heaped SHAME on the England captain by fixing a secret drug deal - then asked an undercover News of the World investigator not to mention his famous son.

After selling three grams of cocaine to our man, who pretended to be buying for his wealthy boss, Ted insisted:

"This is just between me and you. DON'T tell him that I'm John Terry's dad. I can't have this going back, I'm not saying that they'll say anything, but you never know.

"You CAN'T tell them I'm John Terry's dad. I've just got them a load of gear."

The entire deal was captured on video at the Unit 4 wine bar in Chafford Hundred, Essex, on Thursday.

And while Chelsea skipper John, 28 - who today faces his biggest Premier League match of the season against Manchester United - is worth £10 million and rakes in £160,000 a week, dad Ted, 55, was happy to arrange the sale of illegal cocaine for a profit of just £40, the price of a gram for himself.

The scandal comes just seven months after John's mum Sue embarrassed him with an £800 shoplifting raid on Marks & Spencer and Tesco.

We launched our investigation two months ago following a tip-off that Ted was laying on drug transactions. Our team watched him at the bar where he spends most afternoons drinking lager just a few yards from his home.

We saw first-hand how the father of the man leading the nation's bid to win next summer's World Cup boasts of a close relationship with his loyal and trusting son, who has no idea of his shady sideline.

Ted bragged how his boy had given him a £15,000 Rolex watch as an early Christmas present.

Holding court with his drinking pals, jobless Ted revealed he doesn't need to work because John had bought him a mortgage-free house and tickets for luxury family holidays to Dubai and Florida.

On Thursday Ted, who is separated from John's mum, was dressed in three-quarter length shorts, sweater, white socks and trainers - and sporting a Remembrance Day poppy - as he propped up the bar at his local.

Our reporter. who was posing as a chauffeur was also at the bar, with his 'multi-millionaire clients' sat across the room.

The investigator explained to Ted and his pals how he would be taking the boss and his guest to a lap dancing club later that night.

As our man asked advice where to take them, Ted's mate Leon chipped in and asked if they took drugs and wanted to buy cocaine.

Ted's eyes lit up at the prospect of a money-making deal and he seemed keen to muscle in and get Leon out of the way.

"I ain't being funny," he interrupted. "But with the sort of money he's got he ain't gonna buy s*** like we get round here.

"I mean, he's a f***ing multi- millionaire. You don't pay 40 quid a gram for s*** when you're a f***ing multi-millionaire!"

Ted then turned to another pal and said: "These geezers want a bit of Charlie, a good bit though." Seizing the opportunity, Ted asked our man: "How much does he want?"

Then he hustled to make a profit on the deal asking: "Is he treating the boys? Tell him we'll get him it if he treats the boys to an ounce each."

After being asked if the cocaine Leon could supply was good, Ted pulled our man to one side and scoffed: "Don't talk b****cks! You can't go around giving them f***ing s***.

"No, you can't f***ing do that. You'll get the sack!" Feigning familiarity with the drugs scene, our man claimed that he usually bought from a dealer in west London, to which Ted replied: "Yeah but it's normally s*** though, innit?

"I could get you a bit. How much would you want?"

The reporter told him it would be three grams of cocaine and asked the price. Ted said: "Three grams? £120. It's £40 each."

He promised that his supplier would visit the bar to drop off the drugs within 15 minutes - provided the punters had ready cash.

"Have they got the money?" he demanded. "Because they're not gonna pay on f***ing Barclaycard or nothing like that are they?

"Go and get the money. When YOU'VE got the dosh I'LL phone him. But I ain't gonna say come over here if you ain't got the dosh on you.

"Me mate don't want to be hanging about. It ain't the sort of business where you drive round with loads in your car, or else you'll get a tug (caught by the police).

"D'you know what I'm saying? All he wants to do is come over here, go bosh, bosh, cash, see you later, bye and that's it."

At that point we asked Ted if the stuff he could lay on was any good.

"Yeah, it's all right," he boasted. "I get off on it. It's not that bad.

"I mean, you could get f***ing better. I mean they're multi-millionaires, I'd think they could get better anyway.

"My mate, he's the b****cks - he never runs out.

"He's always got it. He's not like a lot of these people you phone and they go, 'Oh I ain't got none until next week, I've got to wait for me money to come.' He's only a young kid and he works his b****cks off and he's got loads of money."

Ted then disappeared outside to phone the dealer. He came back a few moments later and said: "Sorted. You've got to sort out the money though."

Our man handed him two £50 notes and two £10 notes.

As he counted it, Ted calmly said: "He ain't paying for mine then? He should have treated me shouldn't he, for getting it for him?"

So our man went back to ask the boss for an extra £40 - the price of a gram for Ted - for setting up the deal.

Ted's grin returned when he was handed another four tenners. He said: "Honestly mate, it's good stuff."

And, pointing to pal Leon across the bar, he added: "Better than HIS anyway!"

After receiving a phone call Ted left the bar to meet his cocaine supplier who was waiting outside in a car. He returned with a swagger a few minutes later and beckoned our man into the toilets.

Ted then handed over three packs of white powder wrapped in paper ripped from a comic, and whispered: "It's good stuff, try a bit."

Ted disappeared into a cubicle for five minutes. Afterwards he approached our man asking him for his verdict on the cocaine, asking: "Was that all right, yeah?"

To convince Ted he had taken some, our man told him it had numbed his gums, a common side-effect of the drug.

Ted replied: "Numbs the gums? Well it will do, proper stuff weren't it? I said it's all right didn't I?"

With an eye on setting up more deals between the pusher and his wealthy new contacts, Ted said: "If they're happy with it, talk to me and I'll talk to him and I'll most probably be able to get you discount.

"I can most probably get it f***ing cheaper but he don't know you, so he's charging you the right price, know what I mean?

"But if they want whatever, then I'll sort you out."

Ted then repeated his boast that the cocaine was good quality and not cut with cheap additives to make the drug go further.

Talking of his supplier again, he said: "He don't, chop, chop, chop, chop, chop. . . he earns what he earns and he's happy with it."

It was at that point Ted urged our man not to identify him as John Terry's dad.

But it didn't take long for him to change his mind. Soon he was revelling in telling our party all about his superstar son.

Downing pint after pint, Ted held court with his views on football.

He even invited our men to watch his boy play at Stamford Bridge and urged the fake multi-millionaires to BUY his own favourite team, West Ham.

As we left the bar Ted told us: "My lifetime dream is to see my son put a West Ham shirt on.

"I'd die a happy man to see him walk out that tunnel.

"I'm the proudest man around here, honest mate. My son. . . I've been very fortunate with what he's achieved."

After today's revelations John might not be so proud of his dad.

A Home Office-approved lab confirmed the drugs were genuine, and illegal

Pictures & video footage @ http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/587550/John-Terrys-dad-sells-cocaine-in-bar.html

Terry's old man sells narcotics = supports terrorist organisations = killing British troops.

On Remembrance Sunday too.

:lol:

"Terry's Dad: Dealer In Death."

And I bet the cunt wasn't wearing a poppy when he sold his coke.

Edit: oh, he was. I'm glad they mentioned that. :lol:

On Thursday Ted, who is separated from John's mum, was dressed in three-quarter length shorts, sweater, white socks and trainers - and sporting a Remembrance Day poppy - as he propped up the bar at his local.

Best centreback in the Premiership (and only the Premiership I might add) by a country mile.

I can't think of anyone who's better than him at the moment.

That's only because Ferdinand hasn't been 100% fit for the past month.  When he is, he's easily better than Terry.

Best centreback in the Premiership (and only the Premiership I might add) by a country mile.

That's only because Ferdinand hasn't been 100% fit for the past month.  When he is, he's easily better than Terry.

Yep. Terry is tailor made for this league though.

Not in the Premiership (imo).

Rio is consistently good domestically, more of a quiet performer mopping things up every week, and he does perform considerably better at CL/international level than Terry. But in the Premiership alone Terry is an absolute beast. The guy is like a ball magnet at the back, just seems to have great positional sense and anticipation of where the ball will end up, and can absolutely dominate games at times, especially aerially. Given the style and pace of the Premiership (i.e. more long balls and crosses), he's just tailor made for it. As is Vidic, who after a purple patch isn't performing to the same standards (but is still great).

Jesus. The Terry Charvers....

Charver creeps will always stay charver creeps.

Sort of shows the "give them all loads of cash and chances galore and they'll change their ways" is a pile of dogsh*t