Mosquitos???

cp40

Im getting these fuckers in my flat every day, some are quite big. I Have been bitten, but not a lot. I read that only the females bite for blood to assist reproduction. Either way i dont like the twats in my place. They hang around the walls at about 2ft high. and wait for darkness to attack.

Ive checked them up on Wiki, and think ive found the lavea in the Water butts from my upstairs neighbours Garden.

Does anybody have any ideas how to get rid of the twats. I assume this is why most people have tops on thier water butts, but my neighbour has three without lids, quite near my back door.

:angry:mozzies

Fly paper.

You shoule be able to get it from places like Wilkinsons and you hang it from the ceiling and flies stick to it when they land on it.

When I lived in a rural place years ago we had a house full of flies all the time because of living in the countryside etc, the fly paper was quite effective.

Aside from that you can get plug in mosquito killers that produce a chemical (undetectable to human) that will kill them off, possibly better than having a roll of brown paper covered in various insects hanging from your ceiling.......

will look into those things, ive spoken to the bloke upstairs, he said empty the butts if you want he dosent need the water over the winter. So i just tipped them up, quite enjoyable watching them flood an already water swamped garden,.... die you fking mozzies.

ive also told him, next year he will have to get lids on them as they are defo the source , they are full of lavea. He was quie amiable about the situation,. not our usual approach to solving issues.

There is an old Indian technique of tensing the body muscles in such a way as to render the mosquito's bite ineffective, obviously this has a rather steep learning curve and certain complicated breathing techniques must be mastered first.

There is an old Indian technique of tensing the body muscles in such a way as to render the mosquito's bite ineffective, obviously this has a rather steep learning curve and certain complicated breathing techniques must be mastered first.

i will look into it.

Guest Chris P

You get mozzies in north shields? Nothing you can do, those plug in things work to a certain extent. Horrible little things.

Its only the females that suck blood and they only do it once, lay eggs and then die. You should see the size of the bastards up here in scandahoovia

get a huge can of fly spray. kills the fuckers anyway. get them for all the family and you can have a competition.

Went to Sidari this year which is a hot spot for the little fuckers. When we arrived they were all over our room (the helpful cleaners leaving the windows open). First day we got a big can of mozzy spray and sprayed the fuck out of the room every time we left it, also had a couple of plug ins on the go every night. Didn't hear one for the rest of the holiday.

Also deet'd ourselves up every night which probably helped.

Do you tense before the bite or after it? If before, then timing it must be a bastard.

Do you tense before the bite or after it? If before, then timing it must be a b******.

Once you have mastered the technique it is not a case of knowing when to tense, but the ability to tense and repel the miscreant without needing to actually think about it.

A precognitive ability.

Do you tense before the bite or after it? If before, then timing it must be a b******.

Once you have mastered the technique it is not a case of knowing when to tense, but the ability to tense and repel the miscreant without needing to actually think about it.

A precognitive ability.

Mint.

cp40, the advice to you is, use the Force.

A precognitive ability.

Mint.

cp40, the advice to you is, use the Force.

i used the force of an A4 leaflet in an envelope to kill two of the fuckers today.