Players you've got scouted for the future

Astroblack

In addtion to some of the GREATS that have alread been mentioned:

Andri Sigborsson - I have had the Mellis, the Baggios,the Andy Coles, the Shearers, the Rooneys I have had the f***ing lot of them not one of them was as prolific as this lad in his day every time I loaded the game in 90's this was my man. To this day I have never googled him as it may spoil how I see him.

Mads Jorgensen - This lad could play in all the attacking positions but was a mega hit most of the time. Struggled for my affection due to Andri bannging them in every game.

Simon Davies & Mattew Etherington - The Posh may have no gaffer today but in the late 90's they used to have me in charge from about 7pm till 2am* most nights of the week & these two lads were the cornerstone of the game. Mattew was a dream of winger & once helped me in my dual role as Posh & England manager win the World Cup. What can I say about Davies I am yet see player in CM or FM who could control a game like him, this lad would have often have double, some times triple more completed passes than any other midfielder.

Richie Wellens - One of the best & nearly filled the void of Simon Davie, I cant pay him higher complement.

kennedy Bakircioglu - From the same era as Mads which sort of went against him sometimes but as he was often available for less than £250K from Hammarby he was must buy. Great winger

Gazza - Awesome on CM on the Amiga this was when he was at Lazio but often very hard to sign as it was a one league game then & getting fuckers from abroad was v.hard.

Lamptey - Great player he achieved everything he should on my games as was meant to in real life.

I f*** IT I MISSED THE POINT BUT IT WAS GREAT JUST REMEMBERING SOME OF THEM NAMES........

:weep:

* = Could of been later depending on a cup run or the dreaded one more transfer

Jozy

Stuart Holden (good every time I see him)

Michael Bradley (somehow still only 22)

If were talking US OF A players the greatest & I am classing Adu in this ever to be created on the game is Eddie Johnson. Unstoppable in the air & lighting quick.  Of course I am talking pre-fulham.

Landon Donovan has always been a good buy for years. Danny Szelta was always value for money.

Oh you dont mean FMWORLD!!!

Jozy

If were talking US OF A players the greatest & I am classing Adu in this ever to be created on the game is Eddie Johnson. Unstoppable in the air & lighting quick.  Of course I am talking pre-fulham.

Landon Donovan has always been a good buy for years. Danny Szelta was always value for money.

I have no idea what happened to Johnson. He was all promise one day, and then totally shit the other. Shocking. I remember thinking that if we put Eddie out there in the game v Italy, we would have won.

Jozy

I have no idea what happened to Johnson. He was all promise one day, and then totally s*** the other. Shocking. I remember thinking that if we put Eddie out there in the game v Italy, we would have won.

I remember buying ESPN magazine & reading a 3 page article/interview on this defender & striker who both had size & pace. I thought they sound ideal for the Premiership that was Oguchi Onyewu & Eddie Johnson.

I think this may have been the article but it seems smaller than what I read http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?section=magazine&id=3641696

Why did Eddie Pope never try  playing across the pond? What did you think of him?

Conor Casey.

/waits for Mike

Before my time. I don't ever recall seeing the guy play.

/waits for Pilko

Christ, that backfired spectacularly :(

Well, that's the end of me.

Have a good life, Pilko. I remember significantly more about The Simpsons now than I did before you showed up.