Random things you have seen at Matches

olliemort

Inspired by the dude brushing his teeth during the Chelsea Manure match yesterday.http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/11/09/article-1226286-0724B160000005DC-33_468x311.jpg

What other random stuff have you guys seen during matches??

Around 1997 or 1998 I saw Newcastle and Chelsea in the stadium forermly known as St. James' Park. The chelsea fans were housed in the east stand and one of them at the top slid the whole way down a railing the length of the stand into the arms of a police man. Was funny as fuck  :laugh: We also won  :clap2:

Guest toonlass

I have seen the drunkest ever scooby doo being poured out of a taxi, outside St James Park BEFORE we all left for the Everton game at the end of the season a couple of years ago. It was about 6.30am and Buzz Lightyear and Superman were holding him up.

Around 1997 or 1998 I saw Newcastle and Chelsea in the stadium forermly known as St. James' Park. The chelsea fans were housed in the east stand and one of them at the top slid the whole way down a railing the length of the stand into the arms of a police man. Was funny as f***  :laugh: We also won  :clap2:

i remember that. the whole ground weren't happy when the cops took hom out but i believe they relented.

Around 1997 or 1998 I saw Newcastle and Chelsea in the stadium forermly known as St. James' Park. The chelsea fans were housed in the east stand and one of them at the top slid the whole way down a railing the length of the stand into the arms of a police man. Was funny as f***  :laugh: We also won  :clap2:

i remember that. the whole ground weren't happy when the cops took hom out but i believe they relented.

What's Jon got to do with this?

Away at Villa a few years ago and Shay threw the ball towards the villa stand to our right and the ball bounced, skidded up and whacked this young lass right on the mush.  She was led away by the St Johns abulance crew and later returned with bandages all over her face.  It wasn't funny or owt, just thought it was canny random that I managed to notice all of this, even her returning to her seat during the game.  Must have been on hell of a shit match though.

:lol:

What's Jon got to do with this?

freudian slip...soz jon.

I saw a guy at one game who looked so ill that nobody dared to clap or laugh at him. Seriously, he looked like he was disabled and/or dying.

Turns out he was fucked on four tins of cider and two beers. Worra puffter.

A  guy on saturday giving it big ones to the away fans but was right across near the family section. Patting his chest and giving big toon armies.

Took his trackie top off and had a football shairt on we couldn't make out at first, he still continued patting his chest and the badge on it.

It was only a marseille top tho ???  :lol:

He was steaming, police had a word with him right at the end and he ;eft with his pal.

Good laugh actually.

man united away a few years ago....

lad in the toon section swinging his false leg in the air, with about 50 lads chanting "legs off if ya love the toon"

I think I was there...

If Rooney scored his goal of the season OR If Rooney scored twice when we got royally dicked on, I was.

Actually few years back when I saw us play Birmingham there was this guy in a toon shirt with 10 on his back. He was on the field for a full 90 minutes and did fuck all. Apparently this happened at quite a few games in the space of four years.

Guest saintscoobz

Wasn't me personally but a scottish guy I work with.  He took a mate to his first game a few years ago and they were beside the away fans, anyway an away fan threw a pie and it hit the first timer square in the face.  A year later and they persuaded this guy to go to another game, this unlucky chap only got hit by another pie. 

Wasn't me personally but a scottish guy I work with.  He took a mate to his first game a few years ago and they were beside the away fans, anyway an away fan threw a pie and it hit the first timer square in the face.  A year later and they persuaded this guy to go to another game, this unlucky chap only got hit by another pie. 

;D

a bloke in front producing a tin of hot dogs with ring pull and just start eating them.  Slightly odd bait to bring to the game.

A ball boy try to climb an advertising hoarding in the Gallowgate to retrieve a ball that he himself didn't need to get, and taking about 3 hoardings down as he fell over it.

also, a bit off topic, but there used to be a group of blokes sat scattered about behind where I used to sit in the Milburn paddock.  It was obvious they used to know each other.  Each game, when the crowd went a bit quiet, he used to shout at the top of his voice something to his mate who he called "Paxo".  Such things included,

"hew, Paxo, did you shag that fat minger last night then?"

"Paxo, hows the shits holding up?"

"Paxo, are yer balls still itchy?" etc etc.

Used to provide quite a few laughs.

Not seen but heard, the bloke who used to do like a chicken noise from the east stand before the ground was redeveloped.

I say chicken noise but fuck knows what it was.

ah that, like a native american scream.

Not seen but heard, the bloke who used to do like a chicken noise from the east stand before the ground was redeveloped.

I say chicken noise but f*** knows what it was.

ah that, like a native american scream.

Aye, native american chicken scream thingy.