Top Three Cities (World Edition)

Mowen

I haven't actually been to that many, I want to go to New York and Japan so badly. I haven't been to much of Europe either, not even Paris.

Montreal is really good, if you don't take them too seriously.

Liverpool is getting better and better, I really enjoyed it last time I went.

London is great, if you know where to go and not go.

Newcastle is obviously my first love, but I think it stands up as a really good city for all sorts of reasons.

Guest toonlass

Cambois

North Seaton

Bedlington Station*

*Not necessarily in that order.

NYC very unlucky not to make the cut, as was Rome. On the hitlist...probably Buenos Aries, Bogota and Shanghai. I just really want to go to China, not sure if Shanghai would actually be my number 1 there.

I've done a pathetic amount of travelling so it's easy for me: London, Newcastle, Barcelona (soz Burnip).

All shit.

Everywhere is shit.

New York is alright, but half of Manhattan is shit. West Village and the like is so much better than Times Shit.

Madrid is canny.

Tangier/Tanger/Tango/Tangiers/Stupid Moroccan shit town is shit.

I've done a pathetic amount of travelling so it's easy for me: London, Newcastle, Barcelona (soz Burnip).

All shit.

Everywhere is shit.

New York is alright, but half of Manhattan is shit. West Village and the like is so much better than Times Shit.

Madrid is canny.

All shit.  :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Too many people saying Barcelona.

Barcelona would be 100 times better if it wasn't for all those cunts on La Rambla. And the fake beach.

They're one of the best things about it. They have what you want, but weren't sure where to ask. Just don't walk around looking like a twattish English tourist and they're cool beans.

EDIT: Oh, and there's a real beach a couple mile down the coast in Sitges.

Barcelona would be 100 times better if it wasn't for all those cunts on La Rambla. And the fake beach.

They're one of the best things about it. They have what you want, but weren't sure where to ask. Just don't walk around looking like a twattish English tourist and they're cool beans.

The cunts are the twattish tourists and the man dressed like a fucking cat, meowing, ALL, FUCKING, DAY.

Guest icemanblue

The cunts are the twattish tourists and the man dressed like a fucking cat, meowing, ALL, FUCKING, DAY.

Oh, right, yeah... fair play. You are right there. I thought you were on about the 'shadier' side of Barcelona.

Oh, right, yeah... fair play. You are right there. I thought you were on about the 'shadier' side of Barcelona.

The shadier side is so, so much more interesting. Trying to order various chicken parts from a crazy Chicken only restaurant in a back street off La Rambla, where we're the only foreigners in there (with no Spanish ability)... a lot more fun. Unfortunately we didn't know the word for brains.

Also, the excitement of the prostitute gauntlet is second to none.

In no order

New York

Auckland

Munich

(Duno where i would put Newcastle in there as its hard to compare somwhere you visit to where you live)

Also special mention to Toronto, Boston, Montpelier and New Delhi.

The shadier side is so, so much more interesting. Trying to order various chicken parts from a crazy Chicken only restaurant in a back street off La Rambla, where we're the only foreigners in there (with no Spanish ability)... a lot more fun. Unfortunately we didn't know the word for brains.

Also, the excitement of the prostitute gauntlet is second to none.

The prostitute situation is insane.  Me and my lass were just walking around aimlessly and it was like normal, normal, normal, "oh right there's a load of prostitutes and it's dodgy as fuck" out of nowhere.