Magpies Holiday Club

Dave

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/articles/nufc-and-thomas-cook-sport-announce-new-partnership-20091109_2240137_1871335

NUFC And Thomas Cook Sport Announce New Partnership

THE UK's largest sports tour operator, Thomas Cook Sport, has been unveiled as the Official Travel Partner for Championship leaders Newcastle United in a three-year deal announced today.

In a first with a Football League Championship side, Thomas Cook will provide Match Breaks for fans travelling to St James' Park. Match Break packages to Newcastle's home games include a minimum of one night's accommodation in a choice of hotels, coupled with a match ticket, programme and stadium tour

The partnership also sees the launch of the Magpies Holiday Club, which means that fans are able to buy anything from charter flights to hotels to complete holiday packages, all at guaranteed discount prices. This can be done by calling into any Thomas Cook store - there are over 800 across the UK, including the Northumberland Street store in Newcastle, or by visiting www.thomascooksport.com.

"We're really excited about this new partnership," said Barry Webber, Commercial Director at Newcastle United, "Thomas Cook are a fantastic brand and we're confident that the Holiday Club will prove popular with our fans to save them money on their holiday. Our Match Breaks will ensure our loyal fans living away from St James' can still support the team."

Danny Talbot, Director of Thomas Cook Sport said: "We're thrilled to be working with Newcastle United, a great team with great fans across the UK. Thomas Cook Sport is continuing to build strong relationships with some of the UK's top football clubs and we are delighted to add such a fantastic club as Newcastle United to that growing portfolio with this partnership."

In teaming up with The Magpies, Thomas Cook are joining United's exclusive portfolio of partners including Northern Rock, Adidas, Coors, Collingwood Insurance and Seat Exchange, clearly demonstrating the dynamic progressive and positive moves the club are making off the pitch in a highly competitive commercial environment.

Thomas Cook Sport has been the Official Travel Partner of The Football League since December 2004, and is now partner to over 60 clubs across the Championship, League 1 and League 2.

Could be handy for overseas fans I guess. Wonder what the prices will be like.

....clearly demonstrating the dynamic progressive and positive moves the club are making off the pitch in a highly competitive commercial environment.

I wonder who told them to write that...

I wish someone would do a package where you pay for a ticket and a return flight on that day. I dont really want to pay for the tour and hotel.

Imagine having to tour the stadium every time you came over to see the match :lol:

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/articles/nufc-and-thomas-cook-sport-announce-new-partnership-20091109_2240137_1871335

NUFC And Thomas Cook Sport Announce New Partnership

THE UK's largest sports tour operator, Thomas Cook Sport, has been unveiled as the Official Travel Partner for Championship leaders Newcastle United in a three-year deal announced today.

In a first with a Football League Championship side, Thomas Cook will provide Match Breaks for fans travelling to St James' Park. Match Break packages to Newcastle's home games include a minimum of one night's accommodation in a choice of hotels, coupled with a match ticket, programme and stadium tour

The partnership also sees the launch of the Magpies Holiday Club, which means that fans are able to buy anything from charter flights to hotels to complete holiday packages, all at guaranteed discount prices. This can be done by calling into any Thomas Cook store - there are over 800 across the UK, including the Northumberland Street store in Newcastle, or by visiting www.thomascooksport.com.

"We're really excited about this new partnership," said Barry Webber, Commercial Director at Newcastle United, "Thomas Cook are a fantastic brand and we're confident that the Holiday Club will prove popular with our fans to save them money on their holiday. Our Match Breaks will ensure our loyal fans living away from St James' can still support the team."

Danny Talbot, Director of Thomas Cook Sport said: "We're thrilled to be working with Newcastle United, a great team with great fans across the UK. Thomas Cook Sport is continuing to build strong relationships with some of the UK's top football clubs and we are delighted to add such a fantastic club as Newcastle United to that growing portfolio with this partnership."

In teaming up with The Magpies, Thomas Cook are joining United's exclusive portfolio of partners including Northern Rock, Adidas, Coors, Collingwood Insurance and Seat Exchange, clearly demonstrating the dynamic progressive and positive moves the club are making off the pitch in a highly competitive commercial environment.

Thomas Cook Sport has been the Official Travel Partner of The Football League since December 2004, and is now partner to over 60 clubs across the Championship, League 1 and League 2.

Could be handy for overseas fans I guess. Wonder what the prices will be like.

Handy for me too living in Swansea. After Christmas if recesssion hasn't hit my pockets and the wife doesn't want anymore home improvements I may think about catch a game at St James' Park finally.

At the risk of sounding ITK. My lass works at the TC head office in p'boro in the marketing department, been asking her about it all week and she doesn't sem to know anything about it...must be something in it like. Be good shout as a kit sponsor like as she was adamant they're no longer going to sponsor man city

Copenhagen - Newcastle both ways, 3 nights at a hotel and a match ticket is about £250. I seriously doubt that Thomas Cook can do it any cheaper, probably just another travel agency selling football trips at double price...

With Cimber Air? I've flown with them twice and if I'm not mistaken the round trip has been close to 200 quid

Copenhagen - Newcastle both ways, 3 nights at a hotel and a match ticket is about £250. I seriously doubt that Thomas Cook can do it any cheaper, probably just another travel agency selling football trips at double price...

With Cimber Air? I've flown with them twice and if I'm not mistaken the round trip has been close to 200 quid

Depends when you order the tickets, my mates from Denmark has paid everything from 100 quid to 250 quid, but if you order 3-4 months ahead, you should have decent prices.

Just took a random search 120 quid for a return flight in march.