Greens Gym ( Gosforth )

Guest Kenton Magpie

Guest Kenton Magpie

Any of you lads or lasses have any idea how much a basic membership to join Greens Gym in Gosforth near the BT call centre is?

Ideally I would prefere the cheapest gym in and around that area as i cannot be fussed with the carry it would take going further a field after long days at work especially as im not yet able to drive.

Cheers in advance!

Dunno how much it costs but there are shittier places (and thus probably cheaper) than greens around that area.

Northern Rugby, Gossy Swimming Baths both have gyms I think.

White swan is in Killy, probably cheaper also.

Its really nice in there but not worth the money (i cant justify £40 odd) as all you need is a gym with some heavy weights

:snod: my gym is a complete shit hole to look at but a lot better than the like of LA Fitness, David Lloyd etc... because the equipment is a lot better (despite being older than me), it doesn't have poxy seating areas all around the place and you don't feel like you are going to get told off if you break a sweat!

Its really nice in there but not worth the money (i cant justify £40 odd) as all you need is a gym with some heavy weights

:snod: my gym is a complete s*** hole to look at but a lot better than the like of LA Fitness, David Lloyd etc... because the equipment is a lot better (despite being older than me), it doesn't have poxy seating areas all around the place and you don't feel like you are going to get told off if you break a sweat!

To quote who I suspect is a hero to both of us, "where do you workout?"