The Newcastle United Blog not closed down

Luc

This blog closed down officially on 10th November, 2009 while Newcastle were 2 points clear at the top of the Championship, and 5 points clear of 3rd placed Cardiff City. The following was the very last post:

I have run this site since April 23rd of 2007, but I am now getting back into the work force on a part time basis and will close this site down.

We I'm not bothered. You?

Pretty much just illiteral regurgitation of Chronicle articles, so no, I'm not bothered. Though at some points they did do more background stuff in their articles than the original Chron ones, but the bad spelling really made it horrible to read through.

Kudos to him for making it as big as he managed though, I'd imagine a better option with the "fan"base it's got would be just to hand the reins on to someone else.

So basically the lad has gotten himself a paper round and no longer has time to do the blog?

actually hes a bit old for a paper round he started off the blog after he retired but someone asked him to go out of retirement and it was a good offer so he took it ?

So basically the lad has gotten himself a paper round and no longer has time to do the blog?

actually hes a bit old for a paper round he started off the blog after he retired but someone asked him to go out of retirement and it was a good offer so he took it ?

So you are him?  :laugh:

Some lad has an opinion on the club he loves and has the heart and dedication to bother himself to make a site out of it, seriously, what is wrong with that?

Fair play to him, rather see a Toon site out there than another Manc site or latest club on top site talking shite, at least its Toon Shite, and nothing worse than anything printed for money in the papers.