The Newcastle United Blog not closed down

Luc

Some lad has an opinion on the club he loves and has the heart and dedication to bother himself to make a site out of it, seriously, what is wrong with that?

Fair play to him, rather see a Toon site out there than another Manc site or latest club on top site talking shite, at least its Toon Shite, and nothing worse than anything printed for money in the papers.

I never really read the blog but from the odd snippet posted on here the author/s of the blog were very deluded themselves or deliberately made up bullshit "stories" to get the young/gullable excited and create more hits.

Just my opinion like.

Some lad has an opinion on the club he loves and has the heart and dedication to bother himself to make a site out of it, seriously, what is wrong with that?

Fair play to him, rather see a Toon site out there than another Manc site or latest club on top site talking shite, at least its Toon Shite, and nothing worse than anything printed for money in the papers.

I never really read the blog but from the odd snippet posted on here the author/s of the blog were very deluded themselves or deliberately made up bullshit "stories" to get the young/gullable excited and create more hits.

Just my opinion like.

Like saying to a child Santa Claus is real. Those people want shot as well.

Again, he/they did nothing more than any of the papers did for money, only difference is their stories were pro NUFC. If for someone it detracted the misery that is supporting this club for one second then it was worth his while.

Baggio shirt in the back of a limo had me buzzing for several weeks at the possibility; i miss being sold lies like that.

• 2 months later...