N-O_____ buying a share in NUST's proposals?

cp40
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Only Hypothetical Question at this stage .

With Admin approval.

If members were to agree on buying shares together through NO, would you be interested in contributing?

What would be a realistic amount each?

you can register an interest by voting, and discuss in the thread.

What's actually involved here? Someone told me it meant risking your pension to try and buy a football club off a fat greedy cockney b****** with fewer morals than Judas?

You can invest via your pension or make a cash investment of £1500, obviously not that many people have that much cash to throw around but we can invest as a group by as Cp40 says 150 put in a tenner each.

What's actually involved here? Someone told me it meant risking your pension to try and buy a football club off a fat greedy cockney bastard with fewer morals than Judas?

done through the forum GM,.. lessens your risk, would also mean the possibility of one day having polls on this forum that were actually REAL,.. ie voting on something that directly effects the club.

,,,,,,,,,,,,depends

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,on what?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a number of,,, factors

,,,,,,,,,,,,depends

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,on what?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a number of,,, factors

,,,,cnuts

,,,,,,,,,,,,depends

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,n,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a,,,,,,,,,,,,m,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,e,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,h,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,e,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,m,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I don't get the point of the poll, cp40. If people aren't interested then they don't have to do anything. You'll get a bunch of people on here who just vote against without explaining why. And it doesn't matter anyway.

I don't get the point of the poll, cp40. If people aren't interested then they don't have to do anything. You'll get a bunch of people on here who just vote against without explaining why.

i knew that , i thought it was just a quick way of counting the yes votes. just ignore the no's.

Also they can change thier vote to a yes.

as soon as it reaches 150 its a a goer for at least 1 share.

i dont mind if you want to kill it off, but its a canny guide to the size of the interst.