Sick Note Help!

Guest Kenton Magpie

Guest Kenton Magpie

Just another random question ladies and gentleman, does anybody have any idea if I'm required to return to work the date my sick note ends e.g 26th Oct - 16th Nov or the day after which is the 17th?

Cheers in advance

Guest Roger Kint

Depends what it says on the back:

Refrain from work for/until..........................

If its 'for' them what Stephen said, if its 'until' then thats your return date.

Guest Kenton Magpie

All it says is, you should refrain from work from 26/10/09 to 16/11/09, then in the section just to the right itsays refrain from work for/until followed by my reason!

Guest GAMMELL

I've been on the sick due to the death of my mother, taking some time to get back on my feet!

I'm very sorry to hear that mate, I didn't realise. Apologies 

Guest Roger Kint

All it says is, you should refrain from work from 26/10/09 to 16/11/09, then in the section just to the right itsays refrain from work for/until followed by my reason!

Sorry for your loss mate.

From what it says it seems like you should be back in on Monday. You could always ring work and ask what they think although as its a Monday I guess thats the answer.

Guest Kenton Magpie

I've been on the sick due to the death of my mother, taking some time to get back on my feet!

I'm very sorry to hear that mate, I didn't realise. Apologies 

Don't be daft, nowt to apologise for mate! Cheers anyways, appreciated!

Guest Kenton Magpie

Sorry for your loss mate.

From what it says it seems like you should be back in on Monday. You could always ring work and ask what they think although as its a Monday I guess thats the answer.

Much appreciated! Just been in and I have been advised to take the rest of the month of and return to work on December the 1st due to the nature of my job, not too keen on going to my DR again for a extended sick note to cover me as he seems to be a bit of a arse!