Chimp attack woman shows injuries - PNSFW due to some graphic images.

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

My housemate told me about this after he'd just seen it on Sky News in the living room.

On the TV she lifted up the veil and you saw the horrific extent of her injuries, however when I saw it on TV, they didn't show owt, and on the clip on the link below, they say that they're too horrific to show.

She has no hands, and practically no face.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Chimpanzee-Attack-Charla-Nash-Unveils-Injuries-For-First-Time-On-The-Oprah-Winfrey-Show/Article/200911215451911?lpos=World_News_Right_Promo_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15451911_Chimpanzee_Attack%3A_Charla_Nash_Unveils_Injuries_For_First_Time_On_The_Oprah_Winfrey_Show

Guest lankybellwipe

14ST jesus, how can you keep that as a pet, sorry but I would not keep any animal that would be strong e nough to kill me.

Don't you have a budgie?

Guest Stephen927

14ST jesus, how can you keep that as a pet, sorry but I would not keep any animal that would be strong e nough to kill me.

You've got a dog, haven't you?

You've got a dog, haven't you?

Yeah he does, but he has a dog http://www.downtownpet.com/blog/uploaded_images/handbag-dog-733595.jpg, not a dog http://dogtime.com/system/pictures/0000/9761/Course-mean-misbehaved-misbehave-dog-husky-crude-snarl-angry-defensive-territorial.jpg

Guest Heneage

Don't you have a budgie?

:lol:

No, I have a Tibetan Terrier, he would never turn on me, but he's nowhere near big enough to hurt me he's abut 1 and a half foot tall and 14 kg's.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Dogs can be killed easily (grab the two front legs and pull apart, the ribcage explodes) and most aren't tenacious or powerful enough to kill a fully grown man. Apes are stronger and more agile and they go batshit insane in some cases. Dogs are mostly servile.

Guest Stephen927

These are the first two chimp attacks I've heard of in a while, and I think one of them is quite old but I'm not sure. There's no more risk than there is if you keep a dog, dogs are just as prone to turn nasty.

These are the first two chimp attacks I've heard of in a while, and I think one of them is quite old but I'm not sure. There's no more risk than there is if you keep a dog, dogs are just as prone to turn nasty.

You're really scared of dogs aren't you, you big puff. :lol:

Dogs are a lot easier to fight off that a Chimpanzee one would imagine. One can be bitten, but one is fairly unlikely to have their face, hands and genitals ripped off.

Compare the number of Chimp owners to Dog owners and thats why you hear more about dog attacks. Chimps are wild animals and dogs are domesticated , total nonsense to suggest that dogs are as dangerous as 15 stone monkeys.

Guest Stephen927

Nah, I love dogs. I'm just saying, dogs are far more likely to turn than a chimp, yet people don't seem to see a problem with keeping dogs as pets.