Fancy playing cricket?

Guest Geordiecunny

Guest Geordiecunny

Anyone here got any interest in playing cricket? I'm looking to set up some net practice sessions in Newcastle, hopefully soon but realistically after christmas. I'm just a beginner myself but I'd like to get better over winter and improve my piss poor average.

Either write in here, PM me or reply here: http://newcastle.gumtree.com/newcastle/39/49010939.html

Like it says anywhere near half a dozen would be enough, hopefully at Newcastle Cricket Centre, Blue Flames or a sports centre.

Were running nets over the winter yeah. I think it'll ramp up as the season draws near though. Blue Flames.

We're only just joining the league next year. The group of lads is rather mixed. Some decent players, some frankly dire players. I'm somewhere inbetween.

It's a work team, so god knows what the craic is with non work people. However, for nets sessions I can't imagine it'd be an issue if you wanted to come along.  Guess it depends on what numbers we've got.  It's all fairly up in the air ATM anyway, with the season being so far away, and we're awaiting BA clubs funding.