MONKEY RAPES SHEEP (NSFW)

GG

Btw, should we be worried about a Planet of the Apes scenario now after this and the woman who was attacked? They are getting smarter.... :shifty:

He was probably trying to create a monkey-sheep hybrid to aid in their diabolical scheme.

Btw, should we be worried about a Planet of the Apes scenario now after this and the woman who was attacked? They are getting smarter.... :shifty:

He was probably trying to create a monkey-sheep hybrid to aid in their diabolical scheme.

Well that ruined any chance of me being able to get some sleep tonight. We wouldn't stand a chance :kasper:

Well that ruined any chance of me being able to get some sleep tonight. We wouldn't stand a chance :kasper:

The strength and cunning of a monkey, the, er, wool of a sheep. Combined!

The strength and cunning of a monkey, the, er, wool of a sheep. Combined!

Sheep can be easily led and manipulated. The more intelligent monkeys wil certainly exercise their power over them in a way similar to a sheperd. They are creating a super army of sheep-monkey to be their slaves and their warriors. They will be the pawns in the plans of the monkey kings to usurp the power of the human race.