Loose Women

Decky

Guest lankybellwipe

I am trying not to sound sexist or like a twat here, but I feel it was purely designed as a stopgap filler for women who've had  jolly hard slog doing a mornings' home maintenance/child support, and need an assistant or four to help them enjoy a nice cuppa/can,  and talk womens faff/soaps/take the piss out of men/celebrity quaff and other womens' fantasies/hobbies  O0

It's pure utter sh*t, like Loose Women, that is shaping 'normal' women, in todays society, into becoming humans that lack feeling, so much to the point that they become man-haters.  Women who watch this show, clearly do not realise that a subliminal message is being put out by these four f*cking whores, which is basically 'hate your man' and 'hate all men' at all costs, regardless of whether you love them.  I'd like to see them invite onto their show some kind of standard bloke, someone like Nick Griffin, grill him about his policies and then just before the show closes, watch the four of them suck him off so he can shower them with spunk, shooting from his lazy-lob. That's what TV should be about.  Not about four frstrated bi-sexual slags who cannit get owt of their husbands just because they're too darn ugly, middle-aged and over-weight. 

Guest Heneage

I think Pilko is an avid watcher of this too, sky pluses it. Whats all that about Pilko?

screw you, I'm afraid I can't get my oats over a bunch of wrinkly women making slightly sexual remarks.

Gay.