Tevez considers quitting

lovejoy

Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez says he is tired of too much football and may consider quitting if Argentina win the World Cup next year.

Eh, he was moaning that he wasn't getting enough matches last season.  Sometimes these footballer types don't seem that bright.

Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez says he is tired of too much football and may consider quitting if Argentina win the World Cup next year.

its safe to say, he won't be retiring!

But if Argentina win the World Cup,I'll announce my retitement from curry eating.

I think he's fucking great. :)

Clever, quick and knows where the goals are. He won't retire and if he applies himself he could be as good as he wants to be. Probably shouldn't have signed for City but I can understand why he did. 

Guest dazzanufc1892

was a tit at utd, from january onwards, acted like a grade A bell end.

Seems he is determined to continue being a nob, good riddance if he does.

Guest Heneage

I think he's f***ing great. :)

Clever, quick and knows where the goals are. He won't retire and if he applies himself he could be as good as he wants to be. Probably shouldn't have signed for City but I can understand why he did.   

Weren't City the onle ones to match his daft agents price?

At 26/27? Jesus wept! Must have been a tough old career for him. I will be 28 next year, maybe its time I consider slowing it down and taking it easy.

We better win this world cup, Rooney is 25 next year so will be getting close to the end himself

This just sounds like he was thinking out loud and just happened to have a microphone in front of his mouth.

Even if he does feel that way, stupid thing to officially put on record.

Guest firetotheworks

Admirable honesty imo. If he's not enjoying it and his hearts not in it anymore then he has my respect for walking away when he could quite easily coast along and get paid a ridiculous amount of money.

Admirable honesty imo. If he's not enjoying it and his hearts not in it anymore then he has my respect for walking away when he could quite easily coast along and get paid a ridiculous amount of money.

..which is what he's already doing. Look at his recent performances. Are you suggesting he would retire because he feels guilty taking people's money?!

This to me sounds like a bit of a tantrum because he's not being picked for club nor country (due to his attitude to most likely). He needs to sort himself out. You have to say that on the evidence so far Ferguson was right to get rid.

I like Tevez as a player and I admire him even more for standing up to that Scottish cunt. If I had to chose between Fergie and Tevez, 10 times out of 10, I would pick Tevez as a better person and better ambassador for football. Nothing wrong with connecting with the fans, in fact that's what football should be about. Definitely better than whining like a baby every single time about the ref