Pheromones

Ketsbaia

Interpolic, have you noticed a difference? Or is it just some sort of placebo effect?

A mixed bag.

Good: my girlfriend describes it as a "sexy little smell" and may have left me by now if I didn't wear it (no proof for this, but I'm not risking it).

Middle: an ex quite liked it but I couldn't wear it round her grandma's cos it reminded her of the grandad and made her upset.

Bad: after the first interview for my current job, the agency rang me and told me the interviewer hated my aftershave and I wore too much of it.  I explained that I was a smoker and didn't want to stink of tabs and didn't make the same mistake for my second interview.  Kind of wish I had now as I hate my job and the interviewer (my boss) is a daft bitch.

Aye, I use this:

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6107/joop.jpg

Yeah, me too. Sure I posted that in the materialism thread a while ago, and it was you who said you wore it too.

Might go for summit different when it runs out, I like Armani Code.

Isn't JOOP more of a cologne though? Ideally I'd not buy from the internet - especially abroad, so if JOOP works, I think I'll get that.

:lol:

You do realise it just smells nice (in my opinion)?  It kind of divides people as well and some people think it's rank.  I'm not claiming that Joop helps in the department that you're suggesting, but there are lots of aftershaves and colognes that can't hurt.

Guest diddimz

Just started looking into this myself, and found pheromonetalk.com an interesting site, forum seems to have alot of information as well. Worth checking out there if you have any queeries

Imagine if this was someone like Yorkie posting this thread btw, he'd be crucified.

I'm not sure I really believe this thread, regardless. I thought it was only on rubbish sit-coms where men buy pheromones, and end up being chased by a load of blokes or monkeys or something.

Dunno about pheromones, but the original post smells of desperation.

Imagine if this was someone like Yorkie posting this thread btw, he'd be crucified.

Is this really a thread? :lol:

I fear for the future of our youth today. :facepalm:

If the question is indeed a serious one: There's no evidence that there is any effect whatsoever in humans.

When you say 'no evidence' are you speaking from your own experience?  ???

No, because that would only be anecdotal evidence and not enough to draw any conclusions from.

But yes, I do use pheromones to bone kittens.