Fabrice Pancrate goes back to France

BeloEmre

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

If he's a good winger who can take on full backs and get some decent balls into the box, take him, he can't be worse than what we've already got.

Guest Haris Vuckic

If FM says he's good sign him up.

Hughton has only got 08. Got to wait for next months pay off Fat Mike to get the next one and he's not sure his PC's even good enough.

Guest Geordiesned

from nufc.com:

French media sources claimed on Saturday that Newcastle were set to complete the signing of Fabrice Pancrate (pictured) - a 29 year-old attacking midfielder/striker who is a free agent after his contract with PSG expired in the summer. 

We're aware that the club had a player on trial last week and that he trained with the first team squad - these press claims look to have confirmed his ID.

Parisian Pancrate has previously played for Guingamp, Les Mans, Spanish side Real Betis & Sochaux.

Earlier this season, Pancrate spent some time on trial at Sheffield United and appeared for the Blades reserve team but no contract offer at Bramall Lane was forthcoming.

from nufc.com:

French media sources claimed on Saturday that Newcastle were set to complete the signing of Fabrice Pancrate (pictured) - a 29 year-old attacking midfielder/striker who is a free agent after his contract with PSG expired in the summer. 

We're aware that the club had a player on trial last week and that he trained with the first team squad - these press claims look to have confirmed his ID.

Parisian Pancrate has previously played for Guingamp, Les Mans, Spanish side Real Betis & Sochaux.

Earlier this season, Pancrate spent some time on trial at Sheffield United and appeared for the Blades reserve team but no contract offer at Bramall Lane was forthcoming.

Worrying.

I never thought a poor man's shola ameobi actually existed until I saw this guy play. Ok so maybe it was 2 or 3 years back....but he was simply SHIT! I just hope he's improved in some way, if we do sign him.

But, overall, my impression of him is like this-  :facepalm:

on my legendary FM09 game with PSG, I just got rid straight away. couldnt be bothered with his crapness!

Yup, same.

He was alright as a sub on PES2009 before I dumped it for FIFA.

Me and NSG had some epic attempts at winning the CL with PSG after we did it with NUFC.

Happy days :(