Fabrice Pancrate goes back to France

BeloEmre

he did alright v barnsley at home lyk

Correct me if i'm wrong but he came on at 6-0 and it finished 6-1. If that's all we can come up with to count in his favour, he's even worse than I thought.

Correct me if i'm wrong but he came on at 6-0 and it finished 6-1. If that's all we can come up with to count in his favour, he's even worse than I thought.

He played the ball in to Lovenkrands for the penalty for the 1st goal.

That's so obscure that it doesn't have a title.

Guest Heneage

That's so obscure that it doesn't have a title.

If I was his agent, I'd be saying that through ball changed the game as we were struggling to break them down at that point, but then we've normally scored early on at home this season.

Guest firetotheworks

He was good at right back against Palace. Mind you, that's in comparison to Simpson.

No ill feeling at all towards him. I guess in the Peter Ramage mould if you like. Not a good footballer, but gave his all every time for us.

Pretty much this. Did a job when we didn't have anyone else. Good luck to the lad wherever he ends up next.

Scored that stunning goal that I'll never forget.  Awesome moment, being there.

Obviously would have benefitted from longer runs in the team, but he wasn't good enough to force his way into the squad.

Good luck to him in future, and thanks for the six months.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Michael Rensing is a free agent now ??? wasn't he supposed to be the next Oliver Khan?

Aye you're right.

As soon as he become the number 1 (after Kahn retired) he didn't have the work rate to become a top class keeper, though. He seemed a bit arrogant as well that time and he didn't seem to give 100 %.

The fact that Hans-Jörg Butt (who signed as Nr. 2 for Bayern) is now their number 1 says it all about Rensing.

To be fair to the bloke, he came in, cost us very little in the way of wages, scored a goal and chipped in with a few assists. And provided one of the highlights of the season against Watford. At the time i couldnt believe how good that goal was!

To be fair to the bloke, he came in, cost us very little in the way of wages, scored a goal and chipped in with a few assists. And provided one of the highlights of the season against Watford. At the time i couldnt believe how good that goal was!

That couple of games in a row where him & R.Taylor came on and we scored identical goals was superb. :lol: