Fabrice Pancrate goes back to France

BeloEmre

Guest Roger Kint

Am I one of the only people who'd have him back?  If only to come on with 15/20mins to go and lash in a longshot/free kick.

Does the fact SEVEN clubs have peddled him since 2005 while only scoring 4 goals or something not suggest you may well be the only one?

Wiki:

Attributes

Fabrice is a good dribbler, and he uses his position on the wing to produce powerful rushes into attacking positions. He is also a force as a header of the ball, and he was one of the most dangerous PSG players in the air. Fabrice also contains a lot of speed which makes him a particularly good winger. This is in part due to his participation in track and field in school.

Wiki:

Attributes

Fabrice is a good dribbler, and he uses his position on the wing to produce powerful rushes into attacking positions. He is also a force as a header of the ball, and he was one of the most dangerous PSG players in the air. Fabrice also contains a lot of speed which makes him a particularly good winger. This is in part due to his participation in track and field in school.

I'm starting to think he writes his own wiki page.

Guest optimistic nit

Failed to win a contract at Sheffield United....

Nile Ranger failed to get a contract at Swindon Town before moving here, theres plenty of other factors you have to take into account too, he might have been asking for too much.

I think Nile wasn't offered a contract due to concerns over his criminal record was he not?

how do you know that there wern't other factors influencing sheff uniteds decision to take him on other than that he was shite?

Guest Heneage

Rubbish player, but you gotta love those quotes. And if its free, then its no risk. He doesn't have to be Premiership class, just needs to get us up. Maybe he can be the new Sibierski!

3 year deal though supposedly.

Rubbish player, but you gotta love those quotes. And if its free, then its no risk. He doesn't have to be Premiership class, just needs to get us up. Maybe he can be the new Sibierski!

3 year deal though supposedly.

flog him to hull or something in the summer. even 50p is a profit!

nowt on youtube except maybe 1 :)

pop this in and you'll see one goal

'As Monaco 0-1 PSG But de Pancrate coupe de la ligue'

more bodies in the merrier for me, I couldn't care as long as they help the team somewhat

I don't know, he wouldn't be free. You have to think of the wages he'd be taking and that could be invested in more useful players. Since he's strong and pacey he'd probably be fine for this level, though. But the same could be said of Harewood. Sometimes it's better to get players that have something to prove in order to further their careers than the 30 year old that only seeks a last payday.

Guest toonlass

Pancrate is absolute garbage, but I'd have him here in a second. He's a winger and we only have one of those in the entire squad. No way we should be turning our noses up.

Is that not contradictory?

Pancrate is absolute garbage, but I'd have him here in a second. He's a winger and we only have one of those in the entire squad. No way we should be turning our noses up.

Is that not contradictory?

For someone who's been playing for PSG and in La Liga he is garbage. Does not have what it takes to succeed at those levels. There are plenty of players in our squad that I feel the same way about. That doesn't mean he can't be useful in the Championship. I'd be willing to give him a chance considering there is no transfer fee.