Fabrice Pancrate goes back to France

BeloEmre

Actually, seeing so little of Kazenga this season (whether that's because he's not up to it or hasn't been given a chance, I couldn't say) has been one of my bigger disappointments, player wise. I was hoping to see what he was made of and given a chance to really attack other teams. I guess we haven't run away with many matches which would be the logical time to bring him on. Plenty of time left yet mind.

Suppose it's another body in a threadbare squad. I can see injurys and departed players hitting us big time after january like. Surely cant be worse than Grandad Geremi or Nicky Butt out wide.

I wouldnt object to him been given a 1 year deal though having said that I had no idea who he was untill this morning.

Guest Rob 1988

He's 34.

he is 29

:rolleyes:

Didn't you once say that Khizanishvili was better than Coloccini? Time to start engaging the brain mate.

After watching Khizanishvili  live he is equally as bad as Coloccini we need Matthew Kilgallon in january

Time to start engaging the brain mate :lol:

just hope he aint guna b another brambel or bassong :doh:

1) Pancrate plays on the wing, or upfront.

2) Bramble and Bassong were defenders.

3) Bassong and Bramble had totally different scales of success when they were here, so grouping them together makes no sense at all.

4) Both of those players cost us a transfer fee.

5) "guna b"

6) "brambel"

if anyone else can find anything else wrong with that rather baffling post, feel free to add to that list.

The whole Lua Lua thing is disgraceful really. No reason why he shouldn't have at least made more appearances this season. Even if it's just off the bench.

I think there is a bit of hesitation because of his size, but I don't think that's fair at all. Give the guy a chance to prove he isn't up to it before holding him back for whatever reason. I've seen very little of him, but I've always been intrigued. On the whole I haven't seen anything to suggest he isn't good enough.

3) Bassong and Bramble had totally different scales of success when they were here, so grouping them together makes no sense at all.

5) "guna b"

6) "brambel"

if anyone else can find anything else wrong with that rather baffling post, feel free to add to that list.

7) Just

8) ain't

5) "guna b"

6) "brambel"

Check his previous posts, you could have a field day. :lol:

The whole Lua Lua thing is disgraceful really. No reason why he shouldn't have at least made more appearances this season. Even if it's just off the bench.

I think there is a bit of hesitation because of his size, but I don't think that's fair at all. Give the guy a chance to prove he isn't up to it before holding him back for whatever reason. I've seen very little of him, but I've always been intrigued. On the whole I haven't seen anything to suggest he isn't good enough.

He has been injured though for the last couple of months - just making his comeback now.

he's been injured for a while which explains recent absences. i think he'll start getting named on the bench from now on and the rest is up to him.

Guest prestonj1989

5) "guna b"

6) "brambel"

Check his previous posts, you could have a field day. :lol:

:laugh:

He's 34.

he is 29

:rolleyes:

Didn't you once say that Khizanishvili was better than Coloccini? Time to start engaging the brain mate.

After watching Khizanishvili  live he is equally as bad as Coloccini we need Matthew Kilgallon in january

Time to start engaging the brain mate :lol:

Right, because it was Matthew 'average at Leeds' Kilgallon who marked Andres Iniesta out of the game on saturday, you blithering buffoon.

But yes, you're right. We defintely need a replacement given that we've conceeded 5 goals in the 10 games that Colo has played this season.  :lol:

Might as well give the lad a try, he looked good against Stoke and average against Reading.

who?

Kazenga.

We've given Ameobi the best part of 10 years to prove he's good enough.....and finally, when we face average-poor opposition each week, he replays us!

Our youth system stinks. We either let people go for them to be good elsewhere (Carrick, Beardsley, G Caldwell) , let people go as they blatently shouldn't have even been signed in the first place (Ryan McGuffie etc etc etc.) Or let them rot and get old without realy contributing (Ameobi etc etc etc). Can't remember us ever bringing anyone through right since the early 90s.

Coorect me if I'm wrong. Im sure I'll ave made a glaring error somewhere