Stuff you've nicked

Keefaz

I'm sure we've had a thread like this before, but fuck it. What stuff did you nick when you were a bad boy or girl?

I remember I 'borrowed' some games from a mate when I was a kid, intending to take them back before he noticed. But the same day, he came round with his dad and I got absolutely bollocked. Still absolutely no idea why I took them, tbh. I think because he was a smug prick who didn't deserve all those games.

Over the years, quite a bit of pick and mix from the cinema. I'm doing the world a favour though, three lumps of fudge into one of them bags and it can cost you a fiver.

Other than that, I don't think there is much. I'm a good boy, generally.

An ornament of steve irwin fighting a crocodile

A crab in a glass

A fight club DVD which I didnt actually steal I did borrow it, forgot to give it back and then the kid bought a new one, he never said anything in regards to it though.

Got a massive bollocking when I was younger as I went round my friend's and she 'gave' me a loads of toys to take home and keep. Turned out they were her sisters, and when it all kicked off the little shit claimed she knew nowt about it (at first, she got found out later thankfully).  :lol:

Other than that, sweets from the corner shop when I was younger, loads of glasses etc from pubs, and most recently a small ornamental thing to balance chopsticks on from a chinese restaurant in Nottingham.

Guest lankybellwipe

For some daft poxy reason, when i was 10, I halfinched my aunties 'Vick' nose inhaler  :idiot2:

When I got home with mummy, and I got it out of my pocket for a sniff, she asked where I got it. My face had a tell, and she demanded the truth............... The walls of hell closed in around our sitting room as she unleashed a torrent of hate, spite, and disownmanship on me, before dragging me back to the car by my foot, hoying me in (not even bothering to buckle me up mind you) and taking me back to say sorry, and return it.

To this day, I still think it was a bit steep for a nose mint!!

Although, I have never stolen since  :angel:

Also, a luminous yellow Tyne Tunnel vest. Went on a trip there in high school and and had to wear them for the day, and when we were putting them on we were specifically told not to steal them (as if anyone had already considered it  :lol: ) so naturally it had to be done. Think about 5 of us managed - it was surprisingly easy, I was hoping for a greater challenge.  :sadnod:

Another pint glass kleptomaniac here. Got fucking loads of them now but still need a Peroni one... :shifty:

I need a new Heineken one to shut Himself up. I smashed the last one in one of my (many) clumsy moments, so I feel obliged.  :blush:

Another pint glass kleptomaniac here. Got fucking loads of them now but still need a Peroni one... :shifty:

I need a new Heineken one to shut Himself up. I smashed the last one in one of my (many) clumsy moments, so I feel obliged.  :blush:

Did you not use that order that was posted on here?

Must be a girl thing. :hmm:

Becks, wasn't it? Got two of them coming like.  :lol:

Guest lankybellwipe

Absolutely.

Indeed

Absolutely.

I'll let yous have that one like. I didn't even drop it or owt, picked it up to wash it and hit it straight off the tap. :facepalm:

Becks, wasn't it? Got two of them coming like.  :lol:

Ah aye it was.

Once, for a treat, I had a meal in one of those mock-quaint restaurant-cum-cafe-bistro jobs: the type of place that also sells overpriced pictures and crappy art. I was a student, and the food was shite and overpriced, and the service bloody awful. So I nicked a porcelain cat that they were trying to sell for the same price as my meal.