Reality TV/'Talent' Shows

Dave

X Factor

Big Brother

Strictly Come Dancing

I'm a Celebrity (sic), Get Me Out of Here

Britain's Got Talent

Is it just me who absolutely detests this type of programme, refuses to watch any of them and fumes when they are discussed on supposedly respected broadcasting platforms such as BBC Radio Five Live as though they actually constitute 'news'?

It's fucking bad enough that you can't escape them on the commercial channels without them plaguing the serious stuff.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Harmless really. I dont watch many of them, but its inoffensive stuff really.

Now wait a minute. The under representation of short bastards on celebrity shows is clearly a sore subject for some people, don't just gloss over it.

Harmless really. I dont watch many of them, but its inoffensive stuff really.

I think it's more the fact that they now penetrate the mainstream news that fucks me off most. Oh, and that they're never off the television.

X Factor is the only one my wife watches and in all honesty, whilst I wouldnt watch if she werent in, its not that bad really.

My patience has worn thin after last weeks Simon Cowell effort and hearing people on here tonight say "John and Edward were ok" has saddened me greatly.

My major annoyance is with the money these non-entities earn during their 5 minutes of fame.

X Factor is the only one my wife watches and in all honesty, whilst I woulnd twatch if she werent in, its not that bad really.

My patience has worn thin after last weeks Simon Cowell effort and hearing people on here tonight say "John and Edward were ok" has saddened me greatly.

My major annoyance is with the money these non-entities earn during their 5 minutes of fame.

I'm not argueing but it did amuse me earlier this week when I read Rick Waller made a princely sum of £8 during his pop career.

Nah, they're alright, some of them anyway.

This. I stretch as far as X Factor and BGT. The rest are just too shite

Yeah I agree with this, although im not a big fan of BGT, usually end up watching it though. It usually boils down to nothing else being on tbh.

Guest lankybellwipe

X Factor

Big Brother

Strictly Come Dancing

Britain's Got Talent

Is it just me who absolutely detests this type of programme, refuses to watch any of them and fumes when they are discussed on supposedly respected broadcasting platforms such as BBC Radio Five Live as though they actually constitute 'news'?

It's fucking bad enough that you can't escape them on the commercial channels without them plaguing the serious stuff.

There should be more folk like us David! There fuckin better be!

Let me sum the forum up here.............

Lovers

Decky

Fannygash

Detesters

Every cunt else

O0

Guest Stephen927

X Factor

Big Brother

Strictly Come Dancing

Britain's Got Talent

It's f***ing bad enough that you can't escape them on the commercial channels without them plaguing the serious stuff.

Lovers

Decky

Fannygash

Detesters

Every c*** else

O0

You see, your not the only one Dave. :thup: :lol:

Nah, they're alright, some of them anyway.

This. I stretch as far as X Factor and BGT. The rest are just too s****

Yeah I agree with this, although im not a big fan of BGT, usually end up watching it though. It usually boils down to nothing else being on tbh.

Aye, there's nothing that really interests me on TV these days. BGT and X Factor is easy, addictable viewing and they're popular so are usually on at the times I want to sit down and watch telly.

X Factor

Big Brother

Strictly Come Dancing

Britain's Got Talent

Lovers

Decky

Fannygash

Detesters

Every cunt else

O0

I dont love them :lol: I hardly watch any of them, only if im in the house and theres nout else on.

X Factor is the only one my wife watches and in all honesty, whilst I woulnd twatch if she werent in, its not that bad really.

I'm not argueing but it did amuse me earlier this week when I read Rick Waller made a princely sum of £8 during his pop career.

Is that all ?  :lol:

Guest lankybellwipe

X Factor

Big Brother

Strictly Come Dancing

Britain's Got Talent

Lovers

Decky

Fannygash

Detesters

Every cunt else

O0

I dont love them :lol: I hardly watch any of them, only if im in the house and theres nout else on.

I take it you still have only four channels like in the early eighties?  :lol:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

The Apprentice counts as a reality TV show does it not? Anyone who doesn't think that it's fukken class is pretty crap.

It's amusing when Alan Sugar is bollocking people, the American version is more sufferable because they have fitter better groomed american women on it and Donald Trump is an amusing character. Still a dull unimaginative show though.

The Apprentice counts as a reality TV show does it not? Anyone who doesn't think that it's fukken class is pretty crap.

I gave it a try last time after being told it was 'class' and it was pathetic. A bunch of twats try to impress another twat by doing stupid tasks. Awesome.