Wednesday Night at 10pm

Crumpy Gunt

WTF?

I think he's referring to:

"Shay is very despondent following the very poor performance of the team against Liverpool last weekend,' said Kennedy.

‘It was the lowest point of his football career and a performance that he would not wish to be repeated.

‘When he signed a new five-year contract in 2006 it was on the basis that the club would challenge for major honours, but on the present evidence all that he can see ahead with the turmoil on and off the pitch is a battle for survival.

'Having served the club loyally for over 11 years, Shay feels compelled to consider his position in the light of the interest being expressed in him by Manchester City, Arsenal and Tottenham.’

WTF?

I think he's referring to:

"Shay is very despondent following the very poor performance of the team against Liverpool last weekend,' said Kennedy.

‘It was the lowest point of his football career and a performance that he would not wish to be repeated.

‘When he signed a new five-year contract in 2006 it was on the basis that the club would challenge for major honours, but on the present evidence all that he can see ahead with the turmoil on and off the pitch is a battle for survival.

'Having served the club loyally for over 11 years, Shay feels compelled to consider his position in the light of the interest being expressed in him by Manchester City, Arsenal and Tottenham.’

After all this talk of challenging for honours & his wish to play Champions League football it'll be as funny as fuck if he ends up at City.

I think this thread is stuck in a time warp.

I don't know what you're talking about.

EDIT: SHHEEAARRERRER! 1-0! GETTIN!

Does this mean we're still in the prem?

GOOD NEWS: Yes

BAD NEWS: We haven't gone back far enough, we're still shit.

I can't believe we've just signed Michael Owen, this will be massive for us, in fact i'm going to stick my neck out and say he'll get us back in the Champions League. He has a fanta stic scoring rate and although he's had some injuries, i think he's got over them. I predict that this season he'll get about 28 goals because he's so hungry for success after his Madrid experience i think he'll really fall in love with the place and take the captain's armband one day and he'll be brilliant leading the toon to that elusive trophy. I'm telling you lads, i can feel it in my blood.