Hand in glove

Interpolic

I was going to call this "are gloves for puffs" but thought better of it.

What are your feelings on gloves, hats, scarves and the like?

I tend to go for the full whack but introduce them gradually throughout the autumn / winter - I'm currently sporting a pair of fingerless gloves, probs go for a scarf next week or something.  Only put my hat on when it's raining or else I'll mess my hair up.

I wear the fingerless gloves, thats about it, however it just makes your fingertips even colder.

Mainly out of necessity to work the mp3 player, partly because they look cool.

Both true.  Wearing proper gloves and taking them off every time you need to operate the scroll wheel is a mug's game.

I wish I could get a nice pair of leather gloves in my size, but to date I've never found anything good emough that fits my massive shovel hands. :undecided:

Scarf, beanie, gloves though - all required wear if you're to survive in the midst of a Scottish winter.

Anyone go that extra mile to keep warm?  A lad at my work wears longjohns.  He is Jamaican mind.

Depends. If I'm standing outside in the fucking freezing cold all day, I'll wear longjohns, scarve, hat, gloves: the lot.

Anyone go that extra mile to keep warm?  A lad at my work wears longjohns.  He is Jamaican mind.

I go more than a mile, tbh. In the Connecticut winter I wear longjohns, thermals, and a facemask.

I wear gloves almost every day starting in autumn at school and I always wear gloves on the football pitch. Hats are essential as well. Don't wear scarves though becuase I'm not a woman.

Guest icemanblue

My Barbour jacket laughs in the face of cold.

I'm fucked if it rains though. No chance I'm wearing a hat, or carrying an umbrelelelelelela.

I tend to go for the full whack but introduce them gradually throughout the autumn / winter - I'm currently sporting a pair of fingerless gloves, probs go for a scarf next week or something.  Only put my hat on when it's raining or else I'll mess my hair up.

puff.

puff.

:lol:  :rolleyes:

Guest Stephen927

Never wear gloves, never wear a scarf (why do some pricks wear these in the summer?), sometimes wear a beanie but depends if I'm using public transport or not. If I'm in the car, a t-shirt and coat usually serves me well as most times I manage to park close enough to the shops I want.

Never wear gloves, never wear a scarf (why do some pricks wear these in the summer?), sometimes wear a beanie but depends if I'm using public transport or not. If I'm in the car, a t-shirt and coat usually serves me well as most times I manage to park close enough to the shops I want.

:lol:

It sounds like you never actually go outside in winter. Try standing in North Shields fucking Xmas market for 8 hours in the pissing cold in your t-shirt.

Guest Stephen927

:lol:

It sounds like you never actually go outside in winter. Try standing in North Shields f***ing Xmas market for 8 hours in the pissing cold in your t-shirt.

Why would I need to do that though? :lol:

If I was going to do that then I would buy a scarf and gloves, silly.