Preston NE vs Newcastle United Pre-match thread 23/11/09 7:45pm *Live on Sky*

joeyt

I'm sure I heard that he was available, on the radio this morning or something probably.

How come pre-match threads are shit since we got relegated? No-one seems to give a fuck now we're winning. :lol:

:lol:  True dat like, it's like "oh I suppose we'll play shit and win 1-0 again, load of bollocks".

I'm sure I heard that he was available, on the radio this morning or something probably.

How come pre-match threads are shit since we got relegated? No-one seems to give a fuck now we're winning. :lol:

Well, most of us knows fuck all about the opposition, so there's no discussion on them.

Also, our line up is always the same, with maybe one exception from game to game, so there's no point in posting the same 11 every week.

Aaaaaand of course, like last year, our games are mostly shite, with the exception this year being that we manage to in.

Well, most of us knows fuck all about the opposition, so there's no discussion on them.

Also, our line up is always the same, with maybe one exception from game to game, so there's no point in posting the same 11 every week.

Aaaaaand of course, like last year, our games are mostly shite, with the exception this year being that we manage to in.

Basically.

Obviously someone forgot to tell Skirge...

This game is on ESPN 360  :celb:

whats that???

An American thing-online broadband service that basically seems to show almost every televised worldwide match in most sports, including random lower league matches, and it's free for most people. Greatest thing ever, we generally get more televised Newcastle matches than you lot because of it (or at least as many), and don't have to pay anything. Of course, I'm at work now, and all video is blocked here, so I can't get it. :(

whats that???

An American thing-online broadband service that basically seems to show almost every televised worldwide match in most sports, including random lower league matches, and it's free for most people. Greatest thing ever, we generally get more televised Newcastle matches than you lot because of it (or at least as many), and don't have to pay anything. Of course, I'm at work now, and all video is blocked here, so I can't get it. :(

Lucky fuckers  :weep:

Guess its not accessible from from Europe then....

Guest geordienorway

whats that???

Lucky fuckers   :weep:

Bet365 show the match tonight in case you didn't know. You need to sign up, but it is free and you don't have to make a deposit. The quality is alright too.

whats that???

Try it.  At espn.com, you can get a link to it in America.  The feed is somehow linked to your ISP, so not all Americans get it either.  I'd go to the site and give a try, maybe you can get it.

We don't get every Newcastle game here but this might be the 4th or 5th game I've seen on the service.

whats that???

Bet365 show the match tonight in case you didn't know. You need to sign up, but it is free and you don't have to make a deposit. The quality is alright too.

Just signed up and it's not on the listings for tonight?

Guest geordienorway

whats that???

Just signed up and it's not on the listings for tonight?

I don't think it works in the UK, sorry.

whats that???

Ye, i know, used it frequently.

But it so limited size.

But i guess its better than nothing O0