Nationality Swap!

Keefaz

All these people saying American: have you considered you'd end up talking like an American?

I actually sound even less American now I'm here. They LOVE the accent.

Do what I did and marry one. I was born in Australia, brought up (mainly) in the UK and now have my green card. Happy with those three countries for now.

Guest Heneage

Spanish so I was fluent.

You're English aren't you?  Doesn't necessarily go hand in hand then in that case.

:lol:

Bastard, and there I was, all set to suggest some Christmas presents for you, well get fucked now. Strictly speaking English isn't my first language.  :razz:

Spanish so I was fluent.

You're English aren't you?  Doesn't necessarily go hand in hand then in that case.

Bastard, and there I was, all set to suggest some Christmas presents for you, well get fucked now. Strictly speaking English isn't my first language.  :razz:

I'm in a festive mood Kezman but not really in the mood to flirt at this time of night.  You set yourself up by saying stuff like "Spanish so I was fluent" just to let you know.  :lol:

What's your first langage anyway?  Can you string a sentence together in it?

Guest Heneage

Spanish so I was fluent.

b******, and there I was, all set to suggest some Christmas presents for you, well get f***ed now. Strictly speaking English isn't my first language.  :razz:

I'm in a festive mood Kezman but not really in the mood to flirt at this time of night.  You set yourself up by saying stuff like "Spanish so I was fluent" just to let you know.  :lol:

MY A FIRSTA LANGUUIDGE IS EEETALEEAN A CAN A SAY MORE THAN A SETANCE, GUVNAR.

Spanish so I was fluent.

b******, and there I was, all set to suggest some Christmas presents for you, well get f***ed now. Strictly speaking English isn't my first language.  :razz:

MY A FIRSTA LANGUUIDGE IS EEETALEEAN A CAN A SAY MORE THAN A SETANCE, GUVNAR.

Google translate (Italian-English), this is what you get:  A LANGUUIDGE IS MY FIRST EEETALEEAN A CAN A SAY MORE THAN A SETANCE, GUVNAR.

I... can't figure it out.  Don't get me wrong, I'm overrawed by how very cultured you are, but... This country.